41. The colour of Love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanskar was going toward their room with Swara when a lady who was AP friend saw them and called Sanskar.

Lady: Sanskar beta...
She came toward them.

Swasan immediately stopped in their track and Swara get worried but she was a bit relieved as Sanskar was with her. Sanskar sees her tensed but he greeted the lady formally.

Sanskar: Hello Aunty.

Lady: (smile) seems like you have changed Sanskar. You always touch my feet and take blessings and now you are saying me hello formally.

Sanskar: No... no... Aunty, it's nothing like that.

He also got worried as if he tried to bend down to touch her feet, he will have to remove his hand from Swara and other guests were also there. But suddenly he feels Swara was bending down. He understood her and he also bent still his hand on her back and they take blessing together. Sanskar look at Swara.

Lady: God bless you beta, but who is she? I didn't see her till now here.

Sanskar: She is my wife Swara Sanskar Maheshwari and Dil of this house. You were in London so, you didn't see her when I got married.

Lady: Oh, she is really well mannered and traditional girl. God bless you Swara beta. Sorry, I didn't recognize you as I came today only.

Swara smiled at her.

Sanskar: It's ok Aunty.

Lady: Anyway Sanskar, where is Laksh?

Sanskar: Laksh is outside.

Lady: ohkk, I m going to meet him.

Sanskar smiled at her and nods. Lady went from there. Sanskar took sigh of relief and hurriedly proceed toward their room.

They reached their room.

Sanskar: Go Swara.

Swara nods and about to move when she noticed Sanskar was still hugging her side way. She look at him nervously. Sanskar sees her and understood.

Sanskar: Oh sorry.
Saying this he slowly move his hand away from her when his bare hand traced lightly on her back. Swara shivers but she immediatly ran inside.  She shut the door and leaned against the door taking a deep breath to control her sensation that she was feeling right now.

While on the otherside, Sanskar who was standing outside the door, was confused by his own behavior. He was thinking about the recent moment. A face was never leaving his thoughts and that was Swara. She was roaming around his mind.

Controlling herself a bit, Swara went to cupboard and took out another Saree aand blouse and went to washroom to get changed.

After few minutes, She comes out of the washroom, trying to tie the knot of her blouse and she was getting irritated as she wasn't able to do it.

Swara (monologue):  Why everything is happening today only? Firstly, that hook and now this knot!!

Swara was totally immersed in tying the knot and was not looking straight then only her foot hit with table. But she balanced herself immediately and stand straight.

Sanskar who was standing outside only, heard something and got alert. He got concerned for Swara and just pushed the door open and entered inside as Swara hadn't locked it.
As soon as he entered, he sees Swara was standing near dressing table, facing her almost bare back. She has wore saree but she was holding saree one edge in between her teeth so that she can fix pleat of saree after tieing her blouse while her both hands were at her back struggling to tie the knot of blouse. Hearing the door opening sound, Swara turned and get shocked to see Sanskar. Her mouth opened in shock and the saree edge that she was holding between her teeth fell down on the floor revealing her front.

Sanskar's eyes got wide open in shocked but he immediately turned around. Swara immediately came in her Sense and fix her pallu hurriedly.

Sanskar: So Sorry Swara. I heard some sound and I thought that something happened to you. I came to check if you are fine or not.

Swara didn't know what to do. She was looking down nervously and feeling a bit embarrassed.

Sanskar: Can I turn now?

Swara made anklet sound. Sanskar took it as yes and turned around and look at her.

Sanskar: What was that sound?

Swara signed him that she dashed with table.

Sanskar: What? Are you alright?

Swara nodded.

Sanskar: Umm, hmm... May I help you?

Swara understood that he is talking about blouse knot. She was trying a lot but she was unable to do it and don't have any option. So, she nodded and turned around facing her back to him.

Sanskar move toward her slowly and with each step closer to her, Swara felt her heartbeat rising. She was facing mirror and she could see Sanskar coming closer but she don't need to see in the mirror because her heartbeat can also tell this to her.

Sanskar stand just behind her and look at Swara in mirror who was not looking up. He moved her hair to her front to one side of her shoulder and hold the strings. He started to tie them looking at Swara. So, many emotions and sensation were running inside her. She was trying hard to stay calm and battling with her inner feelings. As soon as Sanskar finished tying the knot, Swara sighed in relief as it's done now but the relief didn't stay longer and she got confused when Sanskar move a bit forward.
Being confused by his action, she looks on only to see him taking colour from plate that was kept on dressing table. She sensed him and she got idea what he was going to do, she immediately tried to move from there but suddenly she shivered when Sanskar pull her to him encircling his one hand around her bare belly and back hugged her. Her eyes got closed and her heart skipped a beat. Sanskar slowly traces his color filled hand on her body caressing her soft skin with his fingers, rubbing colour over her body. He applied colour on her back and then her neck, slowly move his hand down till her belly. Swara's breathe become heavier and heart was beating beyond it's limit. She squeezed her eyes tightly and fisted her palm but now that was also not working to control her sensations. Sanskar could easily figure out her condition as he was too close too her and his hand roaming on her body slowly get sensually.  Her back was stick to his front. Holding her still by his one hand, his hand traces from her shoulder to her arm down to her wrist, then to her hand and then hold her close tight fist in his hand and made her open it. Swara who was melting with his touch open the fist loosing herself. He hold her hand move it toward colour plate and took colour. Swara was not seeing anything  but she was just feeling everything closing her eyes. She felt her hand touching his cheek softly. She knew very well what was he doing. Sanskar made her apply colour on his cheek. He looked at her face. She was looking like an angel. He nuzzles in her hair, with his hand caressing her soft skin. He slowly dugged his face to her neck and kiss there, tracing his lips upwardly, he kissed her earlobe and whispered...

Sanskar (whispered): Beautiful.(Looking at her through mirror)

Swara opened her eyes slowly and then lift her gaze slowly and look at him. He was smiling at her. A smile that she couldn't understand that it was mischievous smile untill next second what he did which totally shook her.

Sanskar:( Mischievous smile) Happy Holi Swara. 
Saying this he move his hand to her shoulder slowly and tugged her saree to slide down from shoulder making it fall on the floor as it was still not pinned, leaving her front reveal yet again and leading her breathe to stuck in her throat. He breaks the hug slowly and turned around and moved from there smilingly while Swara was super shocked. She covers her front with both hand breathing heavily as soon as she came in her sense. A deep blush appears on her face.

Sanskar stops at door but didn't turned around and says: (smilingly) Come soon Swara. Everyone might be waiting for you.

Saying this he went out closing the door behind himself.

Swara was all shocked as what happened just now. She thinks about it. She remembers Sanskar tieing the knot, pulling her close, back hugging her, applying colour on her, making her to apply colour on him, kissing her neck, their eyelock through mirror, and lastly that she never expected to be happen even in her dream Sanskar sliding her saree from her shoulder making her totally numb and breathless then his smile. She was going crazy with these feelings and emotions. She was wishing it to be a dream but the colour applied on her neck and belly was saying that was not her dream but a beautiful reality.

She remembered Sanskar's word that everyone may be waiting for her. She tried to jerk her thoughts and started arranging her saree but again she remembers Sanskar sliding it down and get diverted but she try hard to concentrate and pinned her saree. Then she went outside gathering some strength and control in feelings.

She went out. AP sees her.

Ap: Swara, where were you? You told that you will bring Sweets but I got worried when I didn't saw you.

Swara told her that she was in her room.

Ap: Are you ok beta? Is something happened? Are you fine?

Swara thinks about recent incident and thinks not something but too many things happen.

Ap jerked her from her thoughts.

Ap: Swara, Where are you lost?

Swara nods no smilingly.

Ap: Ok come, let's go.

They goes outside in garden area where some were sitting and some were playing Holi. She sees Sanskar with Laksh. They were with their friends. A blushing smile appeared on her lips. Arshit was sitting with RP. He was happy watching everyone. colours were applied on his cheeks. He was looking so cute.

Ap and Ragini distributed sweets to everyone. AP tells Swara and Uttara to give sweets to Sanskar and Laksh.
Swara was about to deny because she didn't want to face Sanskar all of the sudden. At least for now but she couldn't deny. So, she goes with Uttara. Sanskar was facing his back.

Uttara: Bhai, Laksh Bhai.

They turned around. Sanskar looked at Swara who was looking everywhere except him.

Laksh: Oh sweets finally. I love this.
He took the whole tray from Uttara and started to distribute to his friends and it was finished.

Sanskar: And for me?

Uttara: I knew that Laksh Bhai will do like this so I already separate for you Bhai. Swara bhabhi, give him na.

Swara forward it Sanskar. Sanskar took it smilingly.

Namit (Sanskar friend): So, she is Swara bhabhi? Hello bhabhi, I am Namit, Sanskar's college friend.

Swara smiled at him. Like this everyone introduced themselves.

Namit: Sanskar, please don't get angry but bhabhi is really amazing and this saree is looking so beautiful on her.

Swara remember Sanskar saying" beautiful" and blushed. Sanskar was smiling.

Uttara: You are right Namit Bhai. I also liked this saree. Specially the border and design on it's pallu but someone spoiled it with color. huh!!

Sanskar who was eating sweets coughed hearing Uttara and swara was feeling embarrassed as it was done by Sanskar only.

Laksh got suspicious about it and wished that whatever he is thinking may true.
Namit give water to Sanskar. Swara signed Uttara something and went from there.
Sanskar take a sigh of relief after drinking water.

Swara comes to elders and sit with them taking Arshit with her.

After sometime,
Everyone celebrated Holi and enjoyed a lot. It was evening now. Guests also went.

Family members comes inside. After a long and tiring day, they went to their respective rooms to get fresh n up.
Swara was going to her room. Whole time, she tried to avoid Sanskar but steal glances of him. It was another thing that Sanskar somehow always came in her way. She couldn't get rid of thought of morning incident.

She goes to their room. Sanskar was in washroom. Arshit was with AP. She went to cupboard to take out her clothes.
Then only Sanskar came out after taking bath as he was fully drown in colors. Swara also got fresh and comes out of washroom and find that Sanskar had already gone downstairs. She also went downstairs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro