Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

12 years later

Theritus' P.O.V.

I woke up and my parents were looking down at me with big smiles on their faces. "Happy Birthday Theritus," My parents exclaimed. "Thank you," I said. I sat up and stretched my arms. "Now hurry up we have breakfast ready," Mom said. "Okay mom," I said. I got out of bed and heard the sweet sounds of ocean waves. I didn't know why but I always loved the ocean. "Thank Poseidon for the ocean," I said to myself. "THERITUS BREAKFAST!" Mom yelled. "COMING!" I yelled.

Poseidon's P.O.V.

I looked down at the mortal world but more specifically Theritus. My son. "My little boy. He had to grow up without me and I feel terrible for it," I said. "Don't worry brother you will see him again today," Zeus said. "Thank you Zeus," I said. "You are welcome Poseidon," Zeus said.

Theritus' P.O.V.

I walked into the dining room and smelled the wonderful scent of bread. "Thank the gods for this delicious food," I said. "Theritus sit down we have something to tell you," Mom said. I sat down and said "You better not tell me that you are arranging me to be married,". "We are not arranging you to be married. We are telling you that you are not our child exactly," Mom said. "What?" I said. "You are not our son. You are the son of Poseidon," Mom said "He gave me you to keep you safe,". "Safe from what?" I asked. "From the evils that want to use your power," Mom said. "So i'm a god," I said. "Yes I guess," Mom said "Now we must take you to Mount Olympus,". "Okay," I said. "But eat first. Then we'll take you to Olympus," Mom said. "Okay," I said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro