Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A few Millennia later

Theritus' P.O.V.

I was leaning on the wall of a supermarket which was the meeting place for me and my boyfriend Heremiah son of Hermes and god of Trickery as of a century ago. "HEY THERITUS!" I heard Heremiah yell. I turned my head and saw my beloved blonde. "Hey Heremiah," I said. He hugged me tight. "So how long were you waiting for me?" Heremiah asked as he pulled away. "About 3 hours. Why were you so late," I said. "Sorry my dad wouldn't shut up about how to be a bad boy," Heremiah said. "I see," I said. "So how has Tartarus been?" Heremiah asked. "It's been okay Uncle Hades has been putting me on a small overtime shift so I might not have much time for our dates," I said. "Oh. So I guess we need to stop," Heremiah said. "No we just need to make them a little shorter," I said. "But I like the length they're at right now," Heremiah said. "Sorry but if I don't do my shift in Tartarus Uncle Zeus will say we have to..." I trailed off. "Break up," Heremiah finished. I must have looked visibly sad because Heremiah kissed me. He pulled away and said "Better?". "Yes. Thank you Heremiah," I said. "You're welcome babe," Heremiah said. My amulet started glowing blue.

(his amulet)

"Come on. Now?" I said. "You have to back. Already," Heremiah complained. "Sorry baby," I said. I walked to the Nectar Cafe and asked "Hey I need an order of Tartarus Mocha,". "Got it," The counterman said. A few minutes later the counterman came back with my 'order' and I walked out of the cafe. I walked into the alley and sipped my mocha and was transported to the Underworld. "Hey Uncle Hades. I'm here," I said. "You're 10 seconds late," Uncle Hades said. "Sorry Uncle Hades. I was busy with my boyfriend," I said. "Nephew you're not to be late because of your relationship with another god," Uncle Hades said. "Sorry," I said. "Just don't let it happen again," Uncle Hades said. "Yes Uncle Hades," I said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro