Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For Romance and/or Ship Fanfiction readers:

I'm sorry to go against all flipping Disney princess movies, but love at first sight does not exist.

Instalove. Murder. It. Now. Please.

I hate instalove so much. So much. So much. So much. So much.

In real life, people don't fall in love on the first date. LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT DOES NOT REALLY EXIST!!! LIFE ISN'T A FLIPPING DISNEY MOVIE!!!! I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. You can't automatically fall in love with someone just by looking into their oh-so-beautiful eyes.

That would be creepy.

"Hey, I'm Rosea-"

"-I love you! Will you go on a date with me?"

POOF!!! LIKE FLIPPING MAGIC, THEY'RE IN LOVE!!!

Like, what? No. Just... No.

I hate it whenever I see instalove. I mean, I know you want to get to the romance part, but, in my opinion, it's more romantic and realistic when they slowly fall in love, when it's an unexpected love.

Plus, if you rush it, you'll get bored writing it. It will go by too fast.

I hate instalove... So much.

I mean, I've honestly been a bit guilty about this. Just a tiny bit. So, I understand the want to start the kissing scenes as soon as possible, but you have to resist the urge!!! Punch it away!!! Use your flipping karate moves on it!!! My Irene!!!

Just... UGHHHHH!!! The frustration is real!!! PLEASE, WAIT A FEW PARTS BEFORE THE FIRST KISS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

*screams*

*punches wall*

*explodes*

*dies*

Ahem. I'm sorry, I got a little carried away there. I think I got a little too into it.

Does anyone else hate this?

Please, I hope that I'm not the only one. I had this whole rant on instalove to my friends and they totally told me that they love instalove.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro