Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi woke up because of the intensity of the sunlight hitting her skin, before she could open her eyes fully she felt something heavy on her.

She quickly looked behind her and saw Jimin sound asleep.

But as she slowly lowered her gaze to his body she was a little taken aback.

She took a deep breath to calm herself but she couldn't do it especially when he felt Jimin's hand move slightly inside her t-shirt towards her chest.

She bowed tightly before she quickly stood up and took the pillow, she took another deep breath before she committed the murder on her friend.

She quickly landed on Jimin's stomach and sat there before she used the pillow to put it on the young man's face so that he couldn't breathe anymore.

Jimin woke up before Yoongi could put the pillow on his face but it was too late because Yoongi had already put it on.

Because Jimin couldn't breathe because of what his friend did, he stomped and pushed Yoongi forcibly before he lost his breath but when Yoongi saw that he was about to lose his breath, she stopped.

But Jimin didn't realize that right away so he quickly subdued Yoongi. Their faces were so close to each other to the point that they could feel each other's breath.

"You're going to die." Yoongi said softly to Jimin.

"Tss, I know you can't." Suddenly Jimin stood up and lay down next to his friend again.

Yoongi took the pillow again and slapped Jimin with it, Jimin just laughed out loud as he restrained his irritated friend from being so annoyed.

"You don't want me to be rude to others but you're the one who is rude to me, stupid!" Yoongi shouted before she loudly threw the pillow at Jimin.

"I was asleep!" Jimin shouted before Yoongi could finally leave the room.

"Stupid! I didn't tell you what you were doing and then you immediately defended yourself, you're so obvious, annoying!" Yoongi shouted before slamming the bedroom door shut.

He really doesn't want to sleep next to Jimin but ...

"That's where you'll sleep?" Yoongi asked Jimin when he saw him lying on the sofa.

"Well! Yes." Pity Jimin's effect.

"Okay." Yoongi answered sparingly before entering the room.

"You won't even stop me ?!" Jimin suddenly shouted so Yoongi stopped and looked at him.

"Why would I stop you? You want that." Yoongi said.

"Aish! This is the room I'm going to sleep in." Jimin said annoyed before he took the things.

"I thought you were going to sleep on the sofa?" Yoongi asked as Jimin entered the room before him.

"I don't want to, I'm going to sleep here." Jimin said as he dropped the pillows on the bed.

"Okay." Yoongi answered sparingly as he left the room.

"Where are you going?!" Jimin shouted.

"Sleep."

"Where ?! On the sofa?"

"Yes, because aren't you going to sleep here?" Yoongi asked in surprise.

"Yes, this is where we will sleep." Jimin insisted.

"Huh?" Yoongi said confused and when he marealize what Jimin said he quickly frowned. "I don't want that!"Yoongi asserted.

"I'm just on the sofa, I'm used to sleeping on the sofa." Yoongi added.

"Gosh, it's like we haven't slept in the same bed before." Jimin whispered.

That's why Yoongi was suddenly stunned, "I was a man then, we're both men and you just slept with us while we were playing computer games, there's nothing wrong with that." Yoongi explained.

"And now, is there something wrong?" Jimin asked. Yoongi couldn't answer.

"You're still Yoongi, aren't you?" Jimin asked intently so he and Yoongi just stared at each other for a long time until then, they ended up in the same bed.

Yoongi went to the kitchen because she was really very hungry, when she got there she was even more upset when she saw how much food Jimin had in stock.

There is no denying the state of Jimin's life, compared to his. They are too far apart, so sometimes he wonders why Jimin was bullied before, maybe they are right. That's not in wealth, when you're the one who's beaten up by fools, you really are.

Without knowing it, Yoongi found out about Jimin's stocks, so did Jimin in his previous apartment so he didn't say goodbye to it.

In fact, it was probably the second time that Yoongi came here to Jimin's apartment, because Jimin was in his apartment more often, how could Yoongi act so lazy and he would rather just sleep than go to Jimin.

But he is different from Jimin, so Jimin is always with him to ruin his sleep.

Yoongi cooks food, because Yoongi is much better at cooking than Jimin, and somehow she is ashamed of Jimin even if sometimes she just wants to fuck her friend until he loses consciousness.

On the other side of the condo, Jimin will be tortured by removing the bedsheet because you know, Yoongi got through it but he didn't tell his friend because he knew it would be even more embarrassing.

After he changed it, he went out of the room, he saw Yoongi cooking food so instead of disturbing the young man-- this girl just stopped him before he leaned against the wall and watched his friend who was cooking hard.

She rarely cooks for him-- well, he's not sure if she will give him food but he's still happy even though he doesn't know why he's happy just watching his friend cook.

Yoongi was suddenly stunned and stunned by the fact that she couldn't feel someone holding her waist and a chin on her shoulder.

"Just tell me if you want to die early." Yoongi threatens her friend.

"Hehe." Jimin laughed softly before his friend scolded him.

When Yoongi put the food on the table, he looked badly at Jimin who was infected in his stomach due to the force of Yoongi's resentment towards him.

"Are you gay?" Yoongi asked irritably here.

Jimin looked from head to toe at his friend who was already visiting him before he grinned widely.

"Why? are you a man?" It's an annoying question.

And because of the four words Jimin let out, he was disgusted again.

×+×

*T/N : ig the translations aren't upto the mark in this chapter, I ll just upgrade the translations in future...so it's okay whatever u understood in this chapter ig that's enough 😂*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro