Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alone. Thats how i started, thats how ill end. It was pointless to think of love. Mostly if it get taken away from you too soon for you to figure it out.

I cried and stayed home. Ignoring yoongi and everyone. Eventually it all stopped. Its time. Time to make my pool of red. Its over.

Im un needed. Unwanted. Not loved. Its all fake. Love is false.

Taking my time walking to the bathroom filling the tub with warm water, getting the razor on the way.

I stepped into the tub letting some tears fall out. I cut my wrists this time a little too deep letting them rest into the water, turning it red. Such a pretty color.

I closed my eyes and softly sang a song. Feeling my voice get fainter and fainter and finally stopping.

Its all black. Nothing. Just like my life.

Yoongis pov
I broke up with him. Missing jimin made me realize. I have some feelings for him. Remembering where he lived. I knocked on his door.

No answer.

I tried again. Still no answer. I remembered jimins spear key. I unlocked the door. Opening it and closing it behind me. It was quiet. I walked around the house and noticed the bathroom light was on.

I knocked gently "jimin its me yoongi." i said. No answer.

I slowly turned the nob of the door and was shocked at the sight. Jimin was dead in his bathtub.

I brought him out of the tub not caring that my clothes are now wet and covered in blood. I covered his cuts stopping some of the bleeding and calling the hospital right away.

Dont leave me. Not just yet. You need to know how i feel.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro