Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I glanced at the ceiling and turned on my tv. Groaning as my phone vibrated. Answering i was instanly being yelled at.

"Youre a fucking jerk you made my boyfriend cry." Taehyung said "so. He came for advice i gave him some damn advice and tell him to suck it up cause the world doesnt always revolve around him." i said and hung up.

My phone vibrated many times before finally stopping. Many missed calls and unread texts from both taehyung and jungkook. Im tired of being their third wheel.

I fell asleep on my couch thinking reasons why jungkook chose taehyung over me.

Taehyung is tall, i am short.

They both act the same age, i try to fit in.

He is weirder, im just me.

Hes more handsome, im fat and ugly.

Hes better at everything, i cant even keep a stable job.

I walked to my bathroom and closed the door. Opening the mirror cabinate i took out my old razor. Its been a while.

I rolled up the sleeve of my long sleeve shirt revealing old nasty scars. Sighing i pressed the cold metal against my skin sliding it across my wrist. Making a few more lines and i was done.

Watching the blood ooze out in small quantity making small blood puddles on the sink. I let the pain burn for a while before cleaning up my mess and wounds. I put away the razor where no one can see it and closed the cabinate again exiting out of the bathroom.

Laying down in bed i thought wouldnt it be nice to be in a tub full of an angry red color?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro