Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Its been a while since ive last been to the small restaurant. I went alone this time. I caught a small glimps of him before making my wah to the usual booth.

"Will someone be coming with you?" yoongi asked "sadly no." i said and looked up at him and looked back down. His hair was different. It was a minty greenish sorta blue mixed color.

It suits him well. "Are you going to order or just daydream away?" he asked i laughed a little. "Uh ill have what i had last time." i said "dude i dont know what you had last time." he said "right well ill take a bowl of spicy noodles and a side of um bread and a soda." i said "is that all?" he asked while writing my order down.

"Yeah thats all." i said and smiled at him he smiled back. Damn. Hes got a nice smile. I looked back down and played with my phone.

My food came and i thanked yoongi and smiled. Its been a while since i smiled. It quickly got ruined when tae and jungkook came.

"Oh youre here?" taehyung asked "yeah i got hungry cant i come here to eat?" i sassed back and ate. "I hate being the third wheel too." yoongi whispered and left.

Guess i wasnt alone.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro