Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Professor Yang Jong Hoon is a lecturer at HanKuk Law University, Kang Sol A is a student who just transferred to the school, she has made a lot of friends, among which the person she plays best is Han Joon Hwi, a student. pass the second law exam.

The first day when she went to class that day was Professor Yang's criminal law class, Sol A was late because she went out drinking with Joon Hwi and friends last night. She opened the door and walked in and a sound resounded in the classroom.
"How dare you be late for my class" said Professor Yang.
"Joesonghabnida gyosunim"
"You're the new transfer student right?"
"Nae"

The professor gradually lowered her voice and she walked back to her seat, the person sitting next to her was Joon Hwi, she was curious about who this teacher was, so she asked Joon Hwi.
"Do you know who this teacher is?"
"It's Professor Yang Jong Hoon who is famous for his cold appearance"
"Ah, it turned out to be him, when I first came, I heard a lot of people talking about you." The two of them were talking when Professor Yang suddenly shouted.
"You were just late, stand up for me." Sol A didn't know what to do, so she stood up: "Nae?"
"You're the new transfer student right?"
"Nae, Gyosumim"
"What's my name?"
"My name is Kang Sol."
"Kang Sol?, isn't there a person named Kang Sol in this class?" the professor said while frowning
"That's right, in the future you just call me Kang Sol A and her friend is Kang Sol B" Kang Sol B heard that and frowned and turned his eyes to her: "Mwo?"

Kang Sol A didn't say anything more, so everyone in the class kept quiet and continued studying. After class, Sol A rushed out because she had a drink with Joon Hwi last night, so she was nauseous, running to the bathroom, she accidentally bumped into Professor Yang and vomited on him, Professor Yang turned to look at him. Her eyes filled with murderous intent: "What are you doing?"
Sol A did not have time to explain and ran to the toilet, after vomiting she suddenly remembered that she had vomited on Professor Yang's body, so she ran to the teacher's office: "Gyosunim, can I come in?"
"Come in" Sol A opened the door and entered and saw that the professor had changed into the previous clothes, she immediately explained to the teacher: "Because I went to drink with friends last night, I vomited on the teacher, joesonghabnida gyosunim" The professor didn't look at her but just stared at his computer and said: "If you're so late next time, don't blame me" The professor didn't mention that she had vomited on her body, but just said earlier. she was late, so she was bewildered: "Nae?" The professor was silent and didn't say anything, so she went out and told this story to Joon Hwi, Joon Hwi replied, "Probably because you're a new transfer student, so he doesn't want to cause trouble for you."

Tomorrow

Because she wanted to apologize for the fact that she vomited on her teacher yesterday, today when class ended, she rushed over and asked the teacher: "Do you want to eat with me?, I invite you today" the professor did not answer and ignored her.
"Gyosunim, come eat with me"
"My rule is not to eat with my students" the professor finished and left immediately, Sol A felt sad because maybe the teacher was angry with her, so she said that, her face was always there. Also depressed, Ye Sul saw that she was sad, so he went to her and asked her: "Unnie, what's wrong with you?" Sol A told her story earlier and she replied, "Professor Yang is that, that's not mad at me, he never eats with his students." Sol A heard that and didn't care. that too and went back to my dorm

A few days later

Today is Saturday, so Sol A went to the supermarket to buy some necessary items, when she was looking for things, she saw there was a box of cakes that she really liked to eat but it was very high so she was about to give up because she took it. didn't come, suddenly there was a hand behind her back reaching for the box of cake, she turned and was surprised because it was Professor Yang: "Gyosunim!" Professor Yang didn't say anything and gave her the box of cookies and left, so she ran after him
"Do you usually come here?"
"Ummm, I usually come here to buy things on weekends because it's close to my house"
"Is your house near here?"
"Umm"
The two of them walked together without realizing it, after buying things, when it was time to pay, Sol A forgot to bring her wallet and was about to run back to the dormitory to get it, when she got to the lobby, she saw it was raining heavily so she stood there. She hesitated whether to run back, she was about to run away when she heard Professor Yang's voice right behind her: "Hey" she saw him come out and carry more of her stuff, so she asked
"I haven't paid yet"
"It's raining so hard that you want to run back to get money to pay?" Sol A didn't know what to say after hearing that.
"Kamsahabnita gyosunim"

After a while, the rain stopped, so the two walked back, on the way they didn't say anything to each other, suddenly a motorbike in front rushed over, Professor Yang saw that and pulled Sol A. towards his side.
"Gwenchana?"
"Nae, Gwenchanayo gyosunim"
Sol A looked up at the teacher and felt her heart seemed to beat a little faster, the teacher also turned to look at her but she was shy so she avoided his gaze, just like that the two continued walking, she came back. my dorm, professor Yang has also come home

To be continued

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro