Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arriving home, Professor Yang opened his laptop and received an email from the school, he was forced to go on a business trip to Switzerland for the next few days for a long time, he couldn't refuse because this was a directive from the Korean embassy in Switzerland, the mission this time was very dangerous but he was more worried about Sol A because her leg is still not fully healed.

Next morning

"Yongboseyo?"
"Nae"
"Have you had breakfast yet?"
"Ani"
"I can't go to school today, are you okay?"
"I'm fine but why don't you come to school?"
"I have a personal matter to deal with, I probably won't be able to see you today."
"We can see each other another day, don't worry, let's go to work"
"Umm"
Sol A does not know that Professor Yang has to go to Switzerland in the next few days, nor does he intend to tell Sol A because he is afraid that she will be sad.

Sol A asked Ye Sul to help her go to school and buy breakfast, today there is Professor Yang's class but the teacher is not him, the one who walks into the class is another new professor who will be in charge of teaching the subject. criminal law while Professor Yang is on a business trip
"Hello everyone, I'm Han Tae Sung, a new lecturer and will be in charge of teaching criminal law"
The whole class started cheering at Professor Han's handsomeness
"How old are you sir?"
"I'm 35 years old"
"Do you have a wife yet?"
"Not yet"
"What about your girlfriend?"
"Not always"
The whole class started screaming again because Mr. Han was both handsome and single
"Since Professor Yang has to go to Switzerland tomorrow to investigate a case, it will probably take a long time, so I will teach instead of him for the time being."
Sol A was surprised after hearing that because he didn't tell her about this, Ye Sul and Joon Hwi were also surprised, so they turned to Sol A and asked.
"Do you know about this?"
"Ani"
Sol A sat awake throughout the class without listening to Professor Han's lecture, until after class she was still unaware that Professor Yang would leave Korea tomorrow.

In the evening, Sol A went to the park to wait for the phone from Professor Yang, waited until late at night but did not see him call her, her tears also began to fall but still tried to stop her trembling voice to call the teacher.
"Yongboseyo?"
"What do you call this hour?"
"Can you come see me for a moment?"
"What's wrong? Why do you want to see me at this hour?"
"It's just that I miss you." Actually, Professor Yang had been there for a long time, he just didn't know how to face her.
"Where are you?"
"I'm at the park in front of the dorm"
"Don't cry, I'll be right there"
Sol A just looked up and saw Professor Yang standing in front of her, she couldn't hold back her tears anymore and burst into tears.
"Are you going to leave without telling me anything?"
"I'm sorry I don't know how to tell you"
"I can understand you, why are you making me sad?" she said while crying, professor Yang sat down and hugged her
"Mianhae, jongmal mianhae"
She couldn't stop crying, she just hugged Professor Yang and cried in vain
"Don't cry anymore, I'll go and come back soon with you"
"Okay, I'm sorry, you're crying, how can I leave?"
"Don't cry anymore"
After a while, Sol A also stopped crying, but the time with him is not much left
"Will you be back soon?"
"I'll be gone for about a month and maybe longer, but I'll finish it quickly and come back with you"
"You're leaving tomorrow, right?"
"Ani"
"So when are you leaving?"
"I'll be flying in 2 hours"
Hearing this, her tears began to fall again but she did not cry anymore, Professor Yang looked at her and wiped away those tears and gently kissed her lips, the last kiss he gave her first. When he left, there was not much time left, so Sol A also accompanied him to the airport.

On the way to the airport, Sol A rested her head on Professor Yang's shoulder to sleep and held his hand tightly, not letting go. Professor Yang sat down and caressed her tear-stained face with longing eyes. Arriving at the airport just in time for the plane to take off, he turned to Sol A before leaving
"You remember to eat well, don't skip the morning you know?"
"Nae"
"I won't be able to call or text you in the near future, but don't worry, I'll be back soon."
"Nae"
"Shall I go"
"Nae"
As soon as he turned away, Sol A's tears fell again, she tried to hold back her tears and smiled at Professor Yang for fear that he would take care of her, just thinking about not being able to meet and not hear his voice. At that time, her heart was already aching, because this was a dangerous mission, so she worried about him even more.

To be continued

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro