Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the morning, everyone began to pack up to prepare to return to school because this afternoon it was announced that the new school had a new lecturer.

All the students had returned to the school and prepared for the new faculty launch ceremony this afternoon, everyone entered the hall, each person sitting in one place and started asking each other about the new lecturer this time.
"Do you know if the new instructor this time is male or female Sol A?"
"I don't know because the school didn't tell me"
"You should ask Professor Yang to try."
"I don't like it, Professor Yang is very obnoxious"
"Wae? Normally you follow the professor a lot"
"No, it's the professor who follows me"
"You're lying again."
"Yaaaa"
"You like Professor Yang right?"
"Are you crazy, why do you think someone like me would like Professor Yang, cold and mean, professor is not my type"
"Is that so?"
"Yaa Ye Sul"
The sound of the door opening interrupted the conversation between the two.
"Hello all professors and all students, my name is Park Soo Jin, I am a new lecturer at Hankuk Law University and will be in charge of teaching you administrative law"
Everyone in the hall started clapping and was very excited because Ms. Park was so pretty.
"Yaa, she's so pretty"
"How old do you think she is?"
"Probably in her thirties, she looks quite young"
"I think so, too"
After the ceremony, the professors went to a party together to welcome the new lecturer, during the party everyone greeted and asked each other a lot, it was late so everyone said goodbye to each other and left.

Professor Yang's house was nearby, so he walked home, and Professor Park followed him.
"Long time no see, how are you?"
"Nae, I'm fine"
"Why didn't you choose to become a prosecutor but instead choose to be a lecturer?"
"Because I want to work with you"
"Really?"
"Nae"
"Aren't you still in love with me?"
"Aniyo" Professor Park replied while smiling
"Where's my house?"
"My house is near, where is your house?"
"My house is also close by"
After walking for a while, I arrived at Professor Yang's house
"Come to my house, here I come"
"Nae"
Professor Park followed him into the lobby of the apartment complex
"Why don't you go home?"
"My house is here"
"Jinja?"
"Nae"
It turned out that they lived in the same building together, with Professor Yang living upstairs and Professor Park living downstairs.

Next morning

Professor Yang was about to go to school, walked down the hall, and met Professor Park again.
"Today is your first lesson, isn't it?"
"Nae"
"Have you had breakfast?"
"Not yet"
"Then come eat with me, I drank too much last night so I didn't prepare breakfast"
Professor Yang took Professor Park back to the last time he had a sandwich with Sol A.
Two people were eating when Sol A passed by and saw it.

"We've only met for a day, but why are we so close, he even went out to eat with Professor Park, she's so pretty, but is it okay to be next to Professor Yang? It's annoying."

In class, in Professor Yang's class, Sol A showed her displeasure, the teacher also saw that Sol A was upset but I don't know why she was like that, during class Sol A didn't bother. took a look at the teacher, didn't even listen to the teacher, but just focused on writing something in the notebook, Professor Yang walked over to Sol A to see what she was writing.
"What did you write that you were so attentive that you didn't even listen to me?"
"None"
"Give it to me"
"Wae?" Sol A said as she looked at the teacher with cold eyes as if she was about to shoot fire
"After class, come to the office to meet me"
After saying that, the professor began to continue his lesson.
"What did the professor ask you to come to the office for?"
"Molla"

After class, Sol A went to Professor Yang's office
"Gyosunim! I'm here"
"Come in"
"Did you ask me to come for anything?"
"What's wrong with you today, you didn't pay attention during class, do you want to fail my class?"
"Aniyo"
"Do you feel uncomfortable?"
"Anilagoyo!!!" After saying that, Sol A stood up and walked out to the surprise of Professor Yang, but he still didn't know that Sol A was jealous of Professor Park.

In order to make Sol A stop angry, Professor Yang went to see her.
"Are you going to eat?"
"You go and eat with your professor Park"
"Wae?"
"Didn't you eat Sandwich with Professor Park this morning?"
"Did you see it?"
"Nae"
"Are you upset when I eat with Professor Park?"
"Nae"
"Then I won't eat with her anymore."
"Wae?"
"Because I feel bad when you're not happy"
After hearing what Professor Yang said, Sol A was surprised that such a tough and cold person would comfort a child like her, feeling both happy and embarrassed.
"What do you want to eat today?"
"Eat whatever"
"Let's eat barbecue then."
"Nae"
"Kacha"
So the two of them went to eat together, Sol A also stopped being angry with the teacher, the two also began to care about each other and show more affection for each other, going to the barbecue restaurant they both started ordering.
"Give me one more son soju please"
"Are you going to drink?"
"Nae, do you have a drink?"
"I'm going to teach tomorrow, so I can't drink it, drink it."

Professor Yang sat grilling meat for Sol A to eat while she ate and recounted today's brisket to Professor Yang, just like that, 1 bottle 2 bottles then 3 bottles, Professor Yang stopped her. but she continued to drink, until she could not sit up anymore.

To be continued

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro