01: Captain America: Civil War

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So I love the avengers,and so here I am. I'm gonna rant about the captain America movie . Okay so those who have not seen the trailer I have it up above or if your on a laptop it's on the side so watch it before reading more. If you have seen it watch it again or keep reading. Okay so I love that they are adding Bucky but was it really necessary to have Tony as the 'bad guy' I mean come on look at his point of view too, and like the whole who's side are you on "well Steve cause Tony is the villain" NO wrong Tony is not the bad guy. So I can't choose a side. Okay so this is taking place in Germany how do I know that you may ask? Well the soliders have police on there shirts but spelled the German way and if you look on the sleeve you see the Germany flag. Okay Steve has the avengers along with Bucky and Tony has Rodey.... Serous ? Tony has him and what the suits! And at the end with Rodey on the ground with his reactor torn out and Steve is talking about how Bucky is his friend and all look at Tony as he says "so was i" there is pure hurt in Tony's eyes! I will not lie I cried. Okay any thoughts or things I left out? Also please try to not start a war in the comments. Okay peace out
-Bethany
Wanda: so Bethany just ranted I'm sorry that happened....
P.s. I still love Tony and Steve no less -Bethany

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro