2 Mirrors 1 Idiot

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ryuto and Ryuna were taking a stroll in a park. They saw a certain icy albino girl.

She has the expression that combines shock and confused. They both tilted their heads.

Ryuto: Uh, hello?

As soon as he said that, she came to her senses. She blinked and stared at them.

Ryuna: I bet she's just a fan.

Ryuto: I have enough fans to deal with.

Everest: I-I'm sorry! You two look so familiar…!

Both: Huh?

Everest: Kagamine Rin and Len?!

Both: ????

A/N: To explain this stupidity, Ever since playhouse did that oc challenge, I noticed that the duo both remind me of the twins. Both appearance and attitude. I know Rin and Len are blonde and their eyes are aqua blue and not pale blue and I know they don't have official personalities. But these are  some of them. Plus, Rin has shorter hair then Ryuna and Len is a femboy. But that doesn't stop me. If you Google them and compare them, maybe you'll understand.

Ryuto: I don't have a single clue what you're talking about...

Everest: Well, you don't exactly look like them.

Ryuna: Huh?

Everest: Nevermind...

They stood there in silence. Everest felt a little awkward not knowing what to do. Then she says something naive.

Everest: Wanna be friends?

The two mirror images looked at her in confusion. Then, they look at each other then back at Everest. They seem to hesitate though.

Ryuto: *Sighs* Alright.

Ryuna: We'll be friends.

Everest: Oh, cool! :D

They went their separate ways. Everest was happy that she's making a lot of friends.

Haha,I ended everything with everyone leaving....This is what happens when I don't have any ideas but I don't wanna waste your time for roleplaying. Also, I skipped the name telling part.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro