Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane!" I groaned and turned snuggled deeper into the covers.

"Jane! Jane! Jane! Jane!"

"What Li?!" I yelled.

"Mom left early, you're going to have to take me to school!" Li said as he jumped onto my bed by my feet.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Seven thirty-"

My eyes shoot open and I quickly get out of bed.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I screeched as I scooped him up in my arms and headed towards the kitchen. He shrugged as I set him down on the counter and shoved an apple in his hand.

"Eat that and pick out what you want for lunch. I gotta go change," I ran upstairs and threw on a sweater with some grey leggings.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to find the counter covered in different snacks. I sighed, grabbed two of his choice, then added a bag of carrots and juice box into a bag.

"Alright, lets go!" I proclaimed and grabbed his hand. We locked up the house and proceeded to walk down the driveway. Since I couldn't drive I walked to school everyday.

Once I dropped Li off and got to school I was exhausted. I spotted Azera by my locker and once she saw me she laughed. I scowled and opened my locker to get my binders for my first few classes.

"What happened to you?" She asked as she handed me a hairbrush. I took it and started to brush out my rats nest on my head.

"Woke up late and I had to bring Li to school," I said as I put my hair up into a ponytail. She giggled and closed my locker while I situated my bag.

"Good morning Jane," I looked up and gaped at who was in front of me. Why was Noah talking to me? In school?

Azera elbowed my rib and I quickly gathered myself.

"Good morning Noah," I responded and he gave me a grin then walked off.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro