Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkooks POV.

I walked calmly into the throne room, being led past my crew to stand in the centre of them at the front of the bunch.

I was padlocked into the ground via the noose around my neck which would ensure that I don't walk closer to the King and Queen.

Taehyung's parents sat at the throne, their eyes cast on my crew and I.

The Queen wore a beautiful pastel purple dress, embellished with crystals and sewn flower patterns while the King wore a dashing green jacket, a red vest below it, and below that a white blouse, also some black trousers.

"What a wonderful castle." I hummed.

Both his parents' eyes fell upon me as I watched Jin and to my surprise Jimin enter to stand on the side.

Does even Jimin not like me?

"Aren't ye even going to offer us a drink? We are your guests after all." I muttered.

My crew snickered at my jokes.

"Your prisoners, not guests." Jin snapped from where he stood off to the side of his mother and stepfather.

Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

Was he not going to attend our trial?

"They are all here sire, you may begin." Someone explained to the King from behind me.

The King cleared his throat as he stood up from a golden embellished throne, a soft looking red cushion was placed on it for comfort.

He walked over to us, going through our names one by one as someone read them out.

He then stopped in front of me, our eyes meeting at eye level rather than me shying away.

"And he is?" The King asked, looking over his shoulder at the person holding a piece of paper.

Do they even know my name?

"Jeon Jungkook." The man said.

"Jeon Jungkook." The King repeated.

"Ah you are close, but are wrong. It's Captain, Captain Jeon Jungkook." I corrected him.

I saw a small smile appearing on Jimin's lips in the distance but he looked down to try and hide it from Jin who was standing beside him, staring directly at me with anger looming in his brown hue eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook." The King said once more.

"Still wrong, it's Captain. Captain Jeon Jungkook." I replied.

The King looked at me in disbelief, possibly because he's surprised by my guts to be outspoken in a situation like this.

"It's a six letter word, you're missing it at the beginning of my name. Wait, is it six? C-A-P-T-A-I-N. Oh, it's a seven letter word. I thought you'd know your literacy as King." I said while counting the letters of the word out loud.

"Enough. You have no respect for assaulting my literacy." The King bellowed.

"Ah, technically I didn't assault your literacy because I assume you realised it was seven letters and were just not telling me. I also didn't physically assault your literacy. I am not sure how I'd do that," I began.

"Would I just grab words that come out of your mouth and try to strangle the breath of your words?" I asked.

My crew were all laughing now and I saw Jimin's shoulders raising as he too laughed.

"He is awful father, don't waste your time articulating with him." Jin grimaced as he walked up to the thrones to stand next to his mother.

The King stepped away from me now, "Read out their felonies please." The King spoke sternly, walking over to take a seat in his throne, ignoring my behaviour even though I knew it pissed him off.

"Yes sire." The male who was reading out our names earlier spoke.

"Kidnapping, putting the royals and staff in dangerous situations which could've inflicted injury or death, slavery treatment, stripping Seok-Jin of his clothing attire, injury or harm to Kim Taehyung, and rape." The male read out.

"Rape!? None of us raped anyone!" Dawon gasped out confused.

"That would be incorrect because Jeon Jungkook raped Kim Taehyung." The male who was reading the paper said.

I saw the King's posture change as he leaned forward in his chair.

I could also feel my crews eyes burning through the back of my head because I know that if they think I raped Taehyung, that my crew could also get a worse punishment because of me. That depends if they sentence us all together or separately though. 

"How do you even know if they had sex? You're probably making it up." Dawson's partner snapped.

"We checked." A guard replied.

"Firstly, it's disgusting that ye checked a sleeping prince's butthole, especially because he is the prince of South Korea and probably would not have approved that you did that," I snapped.

"And secondly, I did not rape him. Just because two males had sex doesn't mean it was rape." I told.

"Two males do not have sex. That is not how it works in society. It is uncultured and devilish behaviour." The King roared.

"What's the difference between two males having sex and a male and female? It's the same except possibly the booty hole and no ones even getting pregnant. It's the same devilish behaviour with a man and a woman." I responded.

"Males are not made to be with another male." Jin snapped.

"A male's role in society is to work, settle down with a woman, have children, and then provide for them and their families. You have the wrong idea if you think you could do that with Taehyung considering there would be too male roles and no one physically able to bear your children. People like you are sins because you will destroy the human race from not willing to participate in heterosexual normal behaviour." Jin went on.

"It is rape." Jin finished.

"It was not rape, Taehyung gave me permission." I protested, an angry scowl appearing on my face.

"You cannot speak for my son." The King remarked.

"Then where is he? You can ask him yourself." I mentioned.

"Taehyung is asleep sire." A man from behind me told the King.

"I don't want Taehyung involved. No one will go get him, let him rest." The King explained, his hand pinching the brim of his nose.

Taehyung is my proof though.

He needs to back me up.

"Surely you'd have noticed your own son's sexual orientation." I went on, knowing I have to protect myself now.

"Yes, he is heterosexual." The King responded.

"Wow, you are so incorrect. He is homosexual." I replied.

Then I went on, "I believe Seok-Jin even mentioned when he was onboard or possibly Namjoon that Taehyung has not lasted very long in a room with all thirty women that he has met with. Would you like to know why? It's because he is homosexual. He has no interest in women." I snapped.

"Hell, the reason Taehyung stayed aboard my ship instead of leaving with everyone else is because Taehyung wants to live a life where he can be homosexual and can be with me. He wants a life of his choice and one where his own desires, and dreams are met. A place where he's uncontrolled by you's." I explained.

"That would be inaccurate, Taehyung stayed behind to distract you, and because you seem to be homosexual and have liked Taehyung, it worked in our favour that he could distract you and that you wouldn't hurt Taehyung because you like him." Jin replied.

"It was Jimin's idea that Taehyung stay behind, Jimin can back me up." Jin replied.

Jimin's eyes widened as everyone looked over at him.

"Well which one is the truth, dare boy?" The King asked after Jimin stayed silent.

Jimin made eye contact with me, his eyebrows sadly furrowing as he spoke, "I told everyone that Taehyung should stay behind because Jungkook wouldn't hurt Taehyung." Jimin said.

My heart sank.

Jimin isn't willing to side with me, even if he knows some of what I am saying is true.

"But Taehyung has a crush on me, right? You are his best friend and know the truth about his love life." I went on.

Jimin squinted his eyes at me angrily.

"I am his best friend but he does not speak to me about his love life." Jimin lied.

"Jimin, that's false? We spoke together about guessing the captain's sexual orientation and you and Taehyung were interested in finding out for Taehyung's sake and interest in the captain." Dawon spoke up.

"I do not recall that sorry." Jimin lied once more.

Jimin was not on our side anymore.

He was not defending me, even though he knows what bond Taehyung and I have.

He did not have Taehyung's back, instead he was purely looking out for himself.

"Then it's settled, rape stays on the list." The King replied.

"None of us also injured Taehyung." I spoke up, looking at the male with the list of our felonies.

"Ah Taehyung has been found to have a cut that is healing on the palm of his hand." The male told the King and everyone else in the room.

"Taehyung cut himself while doing the dishes, that is an injury he caused and I took care of the wound, wrapping it up with ointment." I replied.

"No, you pointed your sword at Taehyung multiple times. I believe the cut was from you." Jin replied.

My mouth fell open at this.

Jin is now just trying to make sure that I get a worse sentence.

"Jimin?" The King inquired.

"What Seok-Jin said, your highness." Jimin muttered, his head bowing down to look away from me.

I bait my eyelashes in shock with their dishonesty.

"Punishments sire?" The male with the paper asked him.

"Well none of you are to sail again, that's for sure." He began making my heart sink.

My connection to my parents, their protection of me has been removed, ever since I stepped back on land.

"Life imprisonment," The King began.

"For all the crew except Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook will be hung." The King announced.

My heart pace picked up.

"Ah, you don't want to think about that at all? I am still young, my life could be changed around." I lied, hoping he'd change his decision.

He purely ignored me, "He will be hanged on Taehyung's coronation day, same time that the coronation begins so Taehyung cannot interfere," The King went on.

"All the staff are to act as though Taehyung did not go out to sea, he had a dream. All proof of Taehyung's wounds, appearance and such is to be hidden. You will treat him as though none of what you went through ever happened, inform the rest of the staff. If he asks you about it, you will deny it." The King demanded.

I'm going to be a dream to Taehyung?

His plan couldn't actually work? Could it?

"If Taehyung finds out, stop him from interacting with Jeon Jungkook and the crew at all costs." The King went on.

Not only do I need to somehow escape, Taehyung will likely be blinded by his staff and may never remember me.

I may lose my lover for good, but what is life without being able to share it with the most important person to you?

I saw the pleased look of Jin standing beside him and his mother.

"What about Jungkook's ship sire?" The male who was with me on my ship earlier asked the King.

"Jungkook has requested that it is Taehyung's property." The male went on.

I sighed knowing my luck wouldn't be high with Taehyung keeping a part of me (such as the ship), even if I am gone. Especially not after what the King just decided.

"I suppose those terms are fine. The ship will be needed for Taehyung's visits overseas. Check the ship's condition, all treasure onboard will go to us. Just ensure the ship is parked up at the harbour, but it is out of sight of Taehyung's bedroom window. He can know about the ship after Jungkook's completed his sentence." The King replied.

It seems the King is successfully removing any chance of Taehyung to save me.

I was Taehyung's saviour, but now I need him to become my saviour. Can both of us be saved or will only one of us be lucky?

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? Jimin chose his life over Jungkook's, but how will Taehyung react when he finds out what Jimin's done. What you reckon gonna happen now? Will Taehyung manage to back up Jungkook? Even if he defends Jungkook, will Jungkook be let free? Jungkook's comments at the beginning was funny though aye ahaha.

If you like my writing, feel free to comment as you read my book or vote. Also add this book to your reading list/s so you get the updates and can help me promote my book.

That's all for now... Enjoy!!! Stay safe, healthy and warm my lovely readers... Byeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro