Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's POV.

I kept the knife under my jacket, balancing it on my lap while I ate lunch with my parents.

The one thought that pondered my mind however was 'how will I get Jungkook this weapon' when obviously they have more guards now in my way.

If I was already King then it'd be easier to free them.

But sadly I am not.

Though if I was king, they would never have been taken back to the palace.

"Taehyung, are you okay? You are spacing out." Jin snorted after I got lost staring at my food and not eating it.

"Oh, yeah." I said while snapping out of my daydream.

"Nervous about tomorrow?" Jin asked me as I finished the last couple of mouthfuls that were left on my plate.

"I am rather nervous about tomorrow." I answered.

Yet I am not nervous about the coronation, just nervous about whether I can save my beloved, Jungkook.

Jin led us through into the hallway as he spoke, "You'll do fine, you have good genes, genes that will help you rule. You'll be a natural. Plus everyone will help you in times of need." Jin tried to hype me up.

Only I wasn't listening because as we walked into the hallway, I could hear my parents further down the hall talking.

I didn't even get bothered by Jin's mention of others supporting me which ideally keeps me under power of others.

"He doesn't know, don't be so pathetic. He won't remember by tomorrow if he doesn't remember now." I heard my mother say to my father.

My dad must be quite scared that I am going to muck up tomorrow.

Of course I will be doing just that, but the fact she's speaking so stupidly of me.

Like why would I forget about someone I love?

Jin clicked his fingers in front of my face now, as I didn't respond.

"Sorry, I really just am nervous and my mind is processing slowly right now." I told Jin who fell for my lie.

"Maybe you should take a rest?" Jin suggested with a look of concern showing on his face.

Since Jin has been back at the castle, he has seemed more caring towards me again.

I am not sure if it's because at home he feels most comfortable to do so, or the nature of our home sparks some compassion inside of him, or just being around our family brings out those emotions.

Or maybe it's because he feels somewhat guilty because he knows he is the reason Jungkook's life will be ended possibly tomorrow, therefore is acting nice to me to make up for it because maybe he has clicked that I do have feelings for Jungkook.

"Yeah, I may get some fresh air." I told Jin.

His eyes lit up, "Urm, don't go too far though. You don't want to be swarmed by citizens if you leave the castle walls considering they also will be excited for your coronation tomorrow." Jin stammered.

Obviously he just can't have me leaving the castle gates because locals may mention us being on a boat, or even he may think I am going to go looking for the pirate ship.

"I don't intend on going far. The castle garden is far enough to just get a breather and calm down." I mentioned and he nodded.

Jimin walked towards the both of us, holding a sweater for me.

I cocked my eyebrow as he gave it to me to put it on.

I put it on but either Jimin suspected I would go outside, or he's been listening to Jin and I's conversation.

"Jin, I believe I will be fitting your suit for tomorrow now." Jimin mentioned to my brother.

"I know, I know." Jin gawked, not liking Jimin's directness and orders.

"We can go now. See you later, Taehyung." Jin hummed while he walked in the opposite direction to my parents.

Jimin then pulled out a pad of paper from under his coat that he wore, a pen also, shoving it into my free arm that didn't hold the knife before walking away, walking closely behind Jin before I could question him.

I took what he gave me, heading for the entryway of the castle.

The cold fresh breeze softly hit my face, my blonde locks rustling as I made my way down the front steps of the palace.

My feet guided me over to a tree in the backyard where I felt comfortable sitting at the base of.

I then flicked my fingers through the notebook that Jimin gave me.

It seemed to be empty, that was until I made it to the middle page of the book.

Presumably Jimin's handwriting was written inside, making my heart race as my eyes darted across the written words.

(Au: Jimins dairy words will be written in italics to avoid confusion)

Dear Taehyung.

I am very sorry for my incapable use during this troubling time. I am striving to be as much use to you as possible.

I hope you are reading this alone because what information this contains is for your eyes only.

I am limited with speaking to you because the staff's interactions with you are being monitored. There is always someone nearby every doorway when one of us is alone with you.

I know you are going to do something chaotic tomorrow, so let me help you to the best of my ability without me being beheaded too.

I visited the crew and your man this morning after your fitting.

My heart skipped a beat as I found Jimin has been in contact with them.

It makes me feel relieved because he can be my inside man within limits.

At first, I thought I could take any plan if you were to write it down for them, but after this morning, I don't think they'd let me back in the dungeons.

I don't think the guards enjoyed me laughing around with Jungcocks crew as I threatened a connection to the pirates that could risk them being freed.

I snickered seeing that Jimin had spelt Jungkook's name wrong. Either on purpose or he doesn't actually know his name properly.

Though I have never seen Jungkook's name written down.

Could his name actually be spelt as Jungcock?

I then began thinking of another idea, a way in which you can provide any plans you have thought of to them.

I have given you the pen as well as the notepad because you are going to write your plan, you are then going to go outside (unless you are already outside), grab a stick or stone (anything sort of with weight), and you are going to wrap your plan around it to throw inside the dungeon windows.

My eyes lit up to Jimin's idea.

If you throw it in the crew's cell, they can pick it up and read it. They can also let Jungcock know the plan.

Hoseok will be outside at about 13:30pm with your afternoon cup of tea so if you want to complete this task this afternoon, you'll need to be quick.

Good luck Taehyung, remember to come see me in the future.

Sincerely, Jimin.

I smiled as I flicked to an empty page, writing out my plan.

My heart felt saddened that Jimin knows I will be leaving him.

We have been so close for years and the shipwreck and pirate adventure has only brought us closer.

I know for sure that I will need to come visit my best friend once the navy is off our radar. 

I then wandered towards the back of the castle, a small window being presented in every cell.

I counted the cells as I walked past, hoping I'd counted the right number to where Jungkook's crew cell would be.

Then I ripped the page that had my plan on it out of the notebook, wrapping it around the knife I grabbed earlier from the kitchen.

I stuck the knife blade into a stick I found in the garden to make sure when I throw both inside the crew's cell, that Jungkook's crew wouldn't get hurt by the sharp blade.

I now just have to aim properly because if I miss, the knife will make a loud bang noise against the metal bar window of the crew's cell.

A guard walked past, looking at me in the garden as I hid the knife under my jacket as I bent over to pick a flower in the garden so the guard wouldn't think I was doing anything suspicious.

Then when the guard left, I took my time to line up the window, successfully throwing the blade and plan inside.

Now they just have to read it, and somehow give Jungkook his weapon.

I heard a scuffling sound inside the cell which makes me think I got the cell number right because of how many crew members were inside one cell.

I then wandered back to where I was sitting originally under a tree with Jimin's notebook and a flower I picked, waiting for Hoseok to come find me with my afternoon cup of tea so I seemed out of trouble and in a peaceful place.

I just hope Jimin and I's plan worked, because what if none of Jungkook's crew can read? Because after all, they are just pirates. They don't have to be literate to sail a boat...

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? Weapon for Jungkook and plan is supposedly given to the crew and Jungkook. Did Taehyung throw it into the right cell? What do you reckon is gonna happen??? Lmao imagine he threw the knife into a cell with a dangerous inmate or something and they used the blade to get out and went around killing ppl-

If you like my writing, feel free to comment as you read my book or vote. Also add this book to your reading list/s so you get the updates and can help me promote my book.

That's all for now... Enjoy!!! Stay safe, healthy and warm my lovely readers... Byeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro