Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkooks POV

Third day after Taehyung's return to South Korea.

Mourning... What a horrible feeling.

I felt it when my father and mother were reported to be dead, just over 10 years ago.

And now I feel it again, after the person who supported and took me in passed away while we hid in our bungalow.

All her property was technically now mine, me owning her husband's store officially now too.

Yet her absence of guidance has completely stumped me.

I do not remember how to live or function as a normal person.

All I know how to do is a pirate life.

Could I run away, be a solo pirate and conker ship after ship, becoming the greatest pirate of all time?

But missing out on Taehyung returning would not be right.

There would be an absence in my heart forever.

He could even have found someone new, who knows how deeply tied he was to my love.

I could just have been his first gay opportunity, that does not mean he would have seen me as a future option.

I sighed, snapping out of my daze where I stood in the store, today being the first day it reopened, yet there were very few customers, only elderly men after watches, and elderly women after earrings or necklaces.

Yet footsteps found their way to my ears.

"We're closed." I muttered, my hand picking up a watch which had dirty glass that I cleaned with a cloth.

I stuck my tongue into the side of my cheek, hearing the footsteps not walk away.

"I said, we're closed." I repeated, this time turning around.

My eyes cast over a male, a familiar male who stood in front of me.

The male cleared his throat, looking over me before he spoke.

"Not closed for me though, right?"

"Closed for everyone," I began while leaning on the bench in front of me, separating me from the male.

"Jimin, what do you want? I've had a rough couple of days and I am just not in the mood for you to ditch me for months and then reappear now." I grumbled while still cleaning the watch's glass.

I saw out of the corner of my eye that Jimin's head tilted sideways to look at me while he spoke, "You don't know, do you?"

I looked up at him, "Don't know what?" I asked impatiently with his word games.

"Of Taehyung's location." Jimin insisted.

My heart danced inside my chest hearing the name of the person I desire the most to see.

"What about his location?" I questioned while putting down the watch.

"Jungkook, Taehyung arrived back in South Korea, taking over the castle three days ago," Jimin said, butterflies forming in my stomach.

"I expected to see you at the castle yesterday because newspapers were already written here which spoke of his return," He went on.

"I can't believe you didn't know." Jimin finished while seeing the shaken look on my face.

"He's actually here?" I asked Jimin and he nodded.

"You're not just messing with me?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Jimin slouched, pulling a newspaper out from under his arm, throwing it down onto my work bench.

A black and white image of Taehyung was on the page, the title reading 'The Kings Return'.

I gasped, flicking through every page of the newspaper where different journalists wrote about his return.

"I cannot believe I didn't know, I've been waiting for him but the one time I stop waiting, he actually returns." I gasped out.

"Woah woah, what do you mean you stopped waiting? You didn't find yourself a new boyfriend did you?" Jimin asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"Fuck no. I mean the woman who was taking care of me, she passed away yesterday and I was distracted by her death." I explained, wrinkles appearing on my forehead as I frowned, sadness erupting inside me once again.

"Oh, that is unfortunate." Jimin muttered, his voice low as he didn't really know what to say to comfort me.

"Well, I could take you to see Taehyung now." Jimin suggested after a minute or two of silence.

"No."

"No?" Jimin gasped hearing my answer.

"I-" I began.

"I am not ready. Tonight my emotions are too fresh. My grievance could bring down the spectacular moment of being in Taehyung's presence once more." I explained.

Jimin's mouth made an 'o' shape as he nodded along, listening to what I had to say.

"I will go tomorrow morning, a new day, with a fresh start." I told Jimin.

"Alright." Jimin responded, straightening up his posture.

"Um, well that is all I came for. I'll leave you to lock up." Jimin informed me, heading for the door.

"Jimin." I said, stopping him in his tracks.

"Yes, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, looking over his shoulder at me.

"Is- is he different at all?" I stuttered, feeling my heart rushing from nerves.

Jimin looked away from me, pausing before answering.

"He is," Jimin replied simply at first.

"He sounds like a pirate every time he speaks, he gives no care towards old practices we had in place either. He in ways sounds corrupt, but I think it's just him changing everything his father set up. Though he is still the sweetest and kindest person ever. He's still got a kind heart." Jimin told me.

I hummed in response.

I knew a year at sea would change him quite a bit, I have changed quite a bit for being on land for a year even.

"Does he know I'm alive?" I asked, Jimin now turned around at the door to face me.

"No. I thought that would be a nice surprise for him." Jimin announced.

I bit my bottom lip nervously before I spoke again, "If you don't mind, I want to ask a request from you." I said.

Jimin's eyes widened as he waited patiently to find out my request.

"Can you take me in the morning into the castle? I want to surprise Taehyung, before anyone else knows I am there."

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? Hehe, Taekook will be reunited!

If you like my writing, feel free to comment as you read my book or vote. Also add this book to your reading list/s so you get the updates and can help me promote my book.

That's all for now... Enjoy!!! Stay safe, healthy and warm my lovely readers... Byeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro