Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's POV

"Wait, so you're telling me that you finished my quest when we didn't even have all the information? You just threw yourself into a possibly dangerous situation without knowing the possible outcomes?" Jungkook gasped.

I pouted, pursing my lips together as I looked at him.

It was hard to look at Jungkook still as I'd only been able to see him again since half an hour ago.

"Ah, well, yes. I know it's reckless but I had too." I said, my hand running up and down the back of my neck.

"I think it's pretty cute actually that you were willing to risk it all for Jungkook." Jimin chimed, gushing at this point of the story.

"Okay well obviously it worked, so what implications did it bring? And what was the key and such?" Jungkook asked me.

"Well you thought the key would be in the cage, I practiced diving every day for like a month until I reached the cage," I began, telling them the situation.

"Once I reached the cage, I was able to pull my body inside," I continued.

"When I was inside, I was shocked as I could breathe oxygen, and there was gravity, it was like I was on land rather than under the sea,"

"At first I thought it was extremely cool, until I heard the voices. There was high pitch screaming sounds, it was deafening,"

"You could've avoided that if you'd worked out how safe the quest was before doing it." Jungkook mumbled, butting into my story telling.

"Oh shush, ye cannot tell me if I'd died that ye wouldn't have been more likely to give it a shot. Imagine if ye brought back three people, hm?" I snapped at Jungkook, annoyed by his negative attitude.

"Jungkook, why are you being so negative? Taehyung literally saved you and brought you back to life. It's sweet." Jimin also grumbled.

Jungkook sighed, "I don't know, I feel like there's so many bad things that come from this kind of magic and I don't want Taehyung to be the victim of this." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Anyway's, continue." Jungkook requested, wanting to know the full story.

"The voices then changed, and I could hear ye voice," I said while looking at Jungkook.

"It was all sweet and everything, and I realised that I was the key to the cage. I unlocked it to bring back the person of my desires." I finished up.

"So you basically had a feeling it worked and then didn't come looking for me?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean I wasn't certain, it's not like the cage spat you back out in front of me as proof that it worked." I explained.

"Taehyung, what did the last verse mean?" Jungkook asked, knowing the sea shanty too well to know I've left out information.

Heave ho, pay deeds to its name.

I gulped, looking back at Jungkook in my drawings.

"Taehyung...?" Jungkook asked again after I didn't respond.

"It doesn't matter what that means." I muttered, once again feeling Jungkook's chest rest against my back as he hugged me closely to him.

"What is it? Why aren't you telling me, hm?" Jungkook whispered softly in my ear.

His breath tickled my right ear and sent shivers down my spine.

"Jimin, can you give me and Jungkook some alone time." Was all I managed to get out, nerves filling up inside of me.

I didn't look at Jimin, yet I could tell by his hesitancy to leave that he wanted to know everything.

Once Jimin's footsteps disappeared from the room I heard Jungkook speak softly to me.

"You didn't lose your dick did ye?" He whispered, his voice sounding seductive as I felt his hands trail down from my tummy.

I chuckled, "Feel and ye will have ya answer." I replied, looking over at Jungkook's face that hung over my shoulder.

My heart was racing as I felt his hands run over my crotch area.

"Great, ye may need it later." Jungkook cooed.

I dryly laughed as I looked away from him again.

"Are you nervous to tell someone about the last part of the sea shanty?" Jungkook asked after I had calmed down in his embrace.

"Honestly, yes. I haven't told anyone." I said softly as Jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around my belly.

I could feel his entire body against mine and it was very soothing.

While Jungkook was negative earlier about the outcomes from the sea shanty's riddle, he is the one person I feel safe enough to tell.

"Can we sit down? I don't want to be standing while I remember this." I told Jungkook, turning around to face him.

He nodded, instantly sitting down on the floor, his back resting against the wall behind him.

He then reached up, grabbing my hips to pull me down to sit on his lap.

My entire heart felt like it could explode from such actions with such an attractive man.

"You know, I thought you'd completely fixed your vocabulary so it was less pirate-like." Taehyung told me as he rested his back against my stomach and chest.

I laughed, "Naw, I cannot change that quickly. I am just trying to be a bit more professional while I am on land. If I sound like a pirate, then I'd be caught way sooner and shoved into prison or killed. I feel safe to be myself around ye though." Jungkook explained.

He ran his hands over my legs as I spoke up.

Yet could a pirate understand what madness I've been through in the past months?

Jungkook's POV

(Au - Before you read on, just a warning for suicidal people that there is the mention of wanting to die following. If this makes you uncomfortable and such, stop reading it at once. Yet I do not speak much about suicide or something. Just the idea of wishing for a way out.)

I enjoyed Taehyung's warmth against my body.

Being alone around him has been everything I remembered it being.

He's the one person I am the most comfortable around.

"I get nightmares." Taehyung said, making me raise my eyebrow.

That's it?

"How bad?" I asked softly.

"Bad enough that I wouldn't care if I died today." Taehyung replied.

I pouted.

"Are they different every time? How often are they?" I asked him.

"Every time I try to sleep, they don't ever go away," Taehyung began.

"And they often are different, but they always involve you." Taehyung ended.

I gasped.

"Me in a bad way?" I asked.

"It's hard to believe because I cannot see you as a bad person in real life, but what goes on in my mind is haunting." Taehyung replied.

"Tell me about one of the nightmare. You can take your time remembering, just know that I am here for you now okay? We can go through them together and I can take care of you. I just need to know what kind of stuff happens so I am also prepared to calm you." I told him softly, my hands falling into his lap to grab his hands.

As our hands intertwined Taehyung sighed.

"There's dreams where we'd maybe kiss, then when I open my eyes your body goes through an entire decomposing cycle, and I'm talking about you losing blood and flesh, to skull, to bugs crawling out of your eye sockets and mouth. Sometimes even more mental games happen, such as you not loving me back, swearing and hating on me and shit." Taehyung explained while I listened.

"Explaining it does not capture the detail of what it feels like in the nightmares," Taehyung said, knowing that while it sounds bad, it does sound somewhat manageable.

Yet it wouldn't be fun every time you fall asleep to experience this trauma. 

"I don't want other people to know the extent of what I can imagine overnight, but awful things happen. And often it makes me feel like I lose sense of reality or even you." Taehyung told me.

I stayed silent, processing what I should say to soothe Taehyung.

Yet I cannot even imagine what cursed images his brain goes through every night.

"I know I don't experience this, but maybe if I am here with you now, maybe you'll be able to fight off the bad versions of me," I began.

"Maybe you're just trapped inside a cage, waiting to be saved by your desires,"

"After all, I am Thy Saviour..."

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? Feelings on Taehyung's deeds? Is it something that can be reversed and saved? I think this is the last proper chapter, I will do a snippet into the future though. I hope you've enjoyed Thy Saviour. It sadly isn't my best book but I did my best to complete it. I feel like it's just going on a bit long rn though. 

I also go back to my education tomorrow which sucks. But I'll hopefully add a snippet into the future sometime very soon before I begin another book.

If you like my writing, feel free to comment as you read my book or vote. Also add this book to your reading list/s so you get the updates and can help me promote my book.

That's all for now... Enjoy!!! Stay safe, healthy and warm my lovely readers... Byeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro