•2• Feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Her frail hands fisted on the bedsheet as she broke into cold sweat with her eyes tightly shut. Her erratic breaths registered that she was definitely immersed in a nightmare.

Cold hands roughly rubbed her sore and delicate skin earning a gasp from her. His fierce grunt made her quickly shut her lips up as she knew it would only result in bruises on her skin.

His face dipped between her neck and shoulder licking and sucking on her skin moaning in the process as his hands held her body tightly causing fade red and purple marks to form.

"Pl-please", that was all her dry and chapped lips could let out as he ignored those pleads. Cold wind brushed against her skin as he ripped away the garments adorning her small figure.

That young girl was barely a woman , she was just a child. A few years back, those eyes of hers had so much spark but now they seemed so empty it was almost scary.

"You're so beautiful angel.", he whispered licking his lips and placing them over her cheek.

Her entire existence repulsed the feel of his lips on her skin but she couldn't do any more than letting out a muffled cry as he roughly placed his hand over her mouth to shut down her screams.

Her screams did pleasure him but sometimes it annoyed him and that would only result in him being even harsher on her.

Her died down efforts gained form when he unbuttoned her shirt in a haste ripping it off her body. Her body thrashed around as her screams intensified. Just then, his hand gave a harsh blow on her face making her nose bleed. He didn't care when her face scrunched in pain as tears spilled from her eyes.

She choked on her tears struggling to breathe when his hand wrapped around her throat putting immense pressure. The little girl tried hard to breathe while getting choked as he bit her ear.

"You are mine.", he growled in her ear roughly grinding his body on her as it became difficult for her to remain sane.

She held rough hands fiddling with her skirt when black dots started to appear in front of her eyes. Darkness started to seep in and she finally gave in to the cold darkness engulfing her consciousness.

Her fists loosened their grip on the bedsheets as her breaths calmed down as the nightmare seemed to be over. But the impact was great then also and now as well as few silent tears escaped her eyes with the frown never leaving her face.

While on the other side, Jungkook's mind was clouded with thoughts about why he let her off the hook so easily. His gun was tucked right behind his back and just like always he could have shot the person meddling in his business but the moment he looked in her eyes , he found her really enticing. Those honey orbs spoke so much about her that any other thought didn't seem to cross his mind.

"Jungkook, why did you just let her leave like that?", Namjoon said being genuinely frustrated at their leader's actions.

His composure was surely tensed as the same question bugged his ownself as well.
"I am aware of what I did.", he replied in a straight way.

But to be true, he wasn't himself sure of the reason. Still, he didn't entertain the thought much trying to avert his mind.

Although he could not deny how her innocent doe eyes caught his attention and her actions made his insides turn in a good way. She seemed to have cast a spell on him in just a few moments.

His mind started flooding with eerie thoughts as he remembered how he believed to live a happy life like the one he always wanted along with having someone to hold onto. But those thoughts got locked away somewhere deep the moment he joined the mafia.

He scoffed at his ownself as those thoughts seemed dumb to him now. Now, he only believed in building such a powerful empire in front of which even the biggest powers would have to kneel down.

"Yeah, we believe and respect your decisions but then also can you give us a piece of your mind this time for your act?", Jin asked with a serious face.

He thought for a brief moment and then some unusual words left his mouth making them look at each other in bewilderment.

"Get me all the information about that girl."

However it was evident that they had also realised at once that their boss was surely interested in that girl.

Her small figure rose up from the bed removing the quilt from her body. She couldn't sleep after waking up in the middle of the night. Her eyes craved some sleep but her mind didn't allow her due to her fear of getting engulfed again by the nightmares.

Her mind lingered on today's incident as she wondered why that man didn't harm her. She knew the gang's name to be Bangtan and she knew they were known for their clean work.

And that man, he must be their leader she guessed by the authority with which he was ordering them but others were also equally dominant in replying.

She suddenly shivered at the prospect of what could have happened with her today.

Jungkook's POV

"Hey Kook! I got the information about her. So,...", Jimin took a deep breath and continued, "her name is Y/n. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 16 years old. She stayed in an orphanage till she turned 18 and then started working on her own."

"Hm... impressive.", I replied understanding her situation as I knew what it was like to be an orphan at such a raw age.

"What job does she do by the way?" I added.

"Well , yesterday night what she was doing was her job only.", He said in a slow tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows showing my confusion as I heard his words .

"She digs out the information about gangs and mafias by clicking their photos and she considers this absurd thing her passion.", he said showing his distaste with her choice of work.

Well I found it quite amusing. A girl doing all of this all alone not caring of the danger she was putting herself in. She surely was brave.

"Well so get one thing done Jimin.", I said to him looking at the biodata he had collected.

He nodded his head showing that he was listening.

"I want two perfectly trained of our men to follow her and keep her at par from any danger without letting her know , whenever she goes out to work."

He looked at me with shocked expression as if I said something strange which I actually did as I have never shown care to anyone in my life other than my six friends more like brothers who were my gangmates after my parents died.

"Don't ask me anything.", I quickly said not meeting his eyes and not letting him say anything .

"Please", I added this time a little softer not trying to admit my soft side which rarely came out.

I just don't want her to get hurt. I admit I started feeling something for her the moment my gaze fell on her.

"It's ok ,Kook. Just, don't explain. It's fine", he said looking away from me.

Such talks weren't common between us making it even more awkward.

I just nodded and went to my room with her thoughts surrounding my mind.

She was an orphan , just like me.

Please guys support my story!
Sorry if you found this boring.
The story will get more interesting in next few chapters.

Love you guys.!!💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro