This is soooo tttrrruuuueeeee

Idk why but I can't keep naming the chapters, I can't think of names

And chapter ten!!!!!

*starts dancing weirdly*

Enjoy
——————————————————
Em's POV
——————————————————

I feel the sunlight on my body, dancing ever so lightly... Running across my belly as if its a ballerina dancing

I feel it run up to my head, and its stats to burn... The light feels like its dancing angrily on my face, I force my eyes open and I get blinded by the light

I groan I and roll off the bed trying to get up, I walk over to my window and shut the blinds. I feel the darkness wash over and I open my eyes again

Hmm

Something's wrong...

I feel... I feel... I feel happy...

For once in my life I feel happy, usually people get sad when death comes... But not me... I feel like a burden was lifted

I'm sad about jake but my dad was nothing to me, he was an ass and nobody misses him

I check the calendar I keep in my room, its Saturday thank god

I walk to my dresser and put pj's on, then I walk downstairs. I walk into the living room and I watch some TV

"Did you forget about me" someone says

"Ahh, grandma you scared me" I say

"Well you forgot all about me, and you woke me up" she grumbles as she sits on the couch

"How the f.. Uh.. How did I wake you up" I ask

"By get put of bed" she says as she snatches the remote out of my hand

"I fell out oh never mind" I say

"Now go make some breakfast make it low calorie, you could use it" she says as she slaps my thighs

God I hate that women

One time when I was four, I drew her and me as stick figures and then she took me to and art class so I can get better

I walk into the kitchen and start malimg the food, I almost grabbed the rat poison but she deserves much worse than poison

I serve her the food and i grab some and I eat as quickly as possible

"I'm going to my friends bye" I say as I grab my keys and run out the door in three seconds flat

I get in my car and I drive to lexi's house

Wait on Saturday she goes to ballet, so I turn around and head for the ballet. Let's see if it takes me twenty minutes to drive there with no traffic, I should get there right as she leaves. With traffic I'd have to go to her house

I get on the main road and there is no traffic, I speed just a little to get there a little faster

After driving I pull into the ballet parking lot and I see lexi getting her things, I get out of the car and I wave at her

She looks up and she smiles, she grabs her things and walks put of the place

"How can you wear those things for and hour straight " I ask

"You just get used to it" she shurgs "can we get some food, all that twirling makes me hungry"

I stomach churnes at the thought of food

"Where is the bathroom" I ask

"Uhh follow me" she says as we walk into the building, we walk down a hallway and she points to the bathroom sign

I run into the bathroom and I immediately throw up into the toilet, I think it was breakfast and all the boozes from the dance

The dance

Memories from last night come flooding back, all the talking, laughing, the food and drinks

I threw up a little in my mouth

It was worth it though

I clean my face and walk out of the bathroom, we walk back to the car and I trip over my feet

"Are you okay" lexi asks

"Yeah just a little nauseous " I say

We get in the car, but lexi drives this time. We arrive at her house and I run out of the car and I almost break the hinges off the door, I run into the kitchen and grab some stomach medicine

I swallow a pill and I see lexi walk into the room

"Are you sure you're ok" she asks

"I think i had to much to drink last night at the dance" I say

"Well come lay on the couch " she says  as she grabs my hand and drags me to the couch

I lay down and sigh, she probably has the most ugliest but comfiest couch in the world

Lexi walks out of the room then comes back with a few pills, she hands them to me and gives me a glass of water

I pop the pills in my mouth and drink the water

"What were those pills" I ask

"Uhhh... Drugs... " she says sheepishly

"Really" I say as I stare at her "why are you red"

"They must be working " she says

I look down at my hands and I fiddle with them

"Lexi... Lexi... My hands don't match" I say as I look at them

"Go to sleep, I'm calling someone" she says as she walks out of the room

In the corner of my eye I see a party going down, then I pass out

——————————————————

904 words baby

I originally made the title the fight but I forgot why I named it that then I changed it lolz

Well technically 937  words

Plus this sentence and that one ^^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro