Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Flat owner : I thought I should ask you if you have any problem here? I hope you are liking it here?

Siddharth : yes uncle, don't worry everything is fine. If I will face any issue I will call you myself.

Flat owner : hmm. (He is trying to look inside the house searching for Avneet)

Siddharth : kya hua uncle?

Flat owner : nahi, kuch nahi aapke sath ek ladki bhi rehti hai na woh kahi dikhai nahi de rahi?

Siddharth : haan woh andar hai, kuch kaam kar rahi thi.

Flat owner : okay okay, by the way your neighbor told me that they should know with whom you are living in this flat, after all they are family people's.

Siddharth : so?

Flat owner : you can understand na beta, these days?

Siddharth : yeah I know uncle but my life is none of their business. We are adults.

Flat owner : but beta if you tell them. (Trying to know)

Siddharth : sorry to say uncle, but who the hell they are to ask me anything about my personal life.

Flat owner : hmm. (Internally he is burning because he is not happy that siddharth is not sharing anything about Avneet)

Siddharth : thank you for asking uncle. I am sorry but right now I have to go.

Flat owner : hmm take care.

He came back to home. And starts shuffling his documents, there he find an Aadhar card of only family member left of Siddharth who lives in Rajasthan.

Siddharth's Nani, who lives with his mama. There is number in aadhar card so to create a scene he thought if anonymously he informed his nani that her grandson is living with a girl alone.

It will be drama.

So, flat owner called his nani and told that her grand son siddharth married with someone without informing them.

When his nani asked who is speaking, he cuts the call.

Stay tuned.

What will happen next?

50 votes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro