|4~3|

Mร u nแปn
Font chแปฏ
Font size
Chiแปu cao dรฒng

๐Œ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐š๐ž๐ฅ

๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐...
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ
๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ,
๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ข ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐

-๐†๐š๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are nothing but a disgrace to this family! How could you, tell me Anu how could you???"

"Mom, I can explain"

I crying feeling the tears streaming from my eye like an endless river, ever since my mom found out about my relationship with Michael, my life had become a living hell.ย  I knew I had no choice, not with the way my mother was scolding me like as if I murder her best friends. Her next words took me by surprise as she ended it with a hot slap on my face.

" explain what Anu, I didn't send you there to be having relationships all over the place, I send you there to learn andย  better your future but it looks like you want to end up a glorified ashewo!"

I was heartbroken,ย  all because a teacher caught me kissing in class. If I had known it would all boil down to this, that she would end up calling me that name, maybe just maybe I wouldn't have signed up for this relationship. Or any other relationship for that matter.

I was crying bitterly now as she had begun to pounce on me like a hungry predator that had found it prey. She kept hitting me with everything her hands could find from broom to slippers, touch light, and even plastic bottle water. Finally, her hands landed on a belt and that did more damage than I had anticipated.

"Oloshi omo radarsda. Look at you nonsense, its God that save you that I wasn't there to witness it my self that day, ahh wo I would have killed you myself."
Translation:ย  foolish, nonsense child,ย  see

She kept on hitting and hitting and no one could come to my rescue,ย  not even my elder brother who must have left the house do you my intense cry for help. After 3hours of intense beating, she finally let me go. Chasing me out of her room to go and prepare something for her to eat. I dragged myself out of there with the remaining strength I had left,ย  I entered the kitchen and did my very best to prepare something for the family. Which in case you haven't noticed were just me, my mom, and elder's brother.

I got to GCE lessons the following week looking like something who just survive an MMA fight with Wolverine.ย  I looked terrible, to say the least, my hair was a tattered mess on my head so I used a face cap which served the purpose of covering my hair and the bruises on my face. Don't even get me started on my arms and legs, they were also filled with bruise of different shapes and design and there was a bigger one on my back.

I wasn't ready to explain my situation to people so I did my best to cover up everything. It's just too bad I was onlyย  15 so I couldn't use concealer to cover up the ones on my face. Never the less I left for the lesson In all black because I was morning in advice the dead of a relationship that had bearly begun. It wasn't even up to two weeks and yet here were literally ending it already because my mom found out about us.

I heaved a sigh before packing toast bread and a fruit juice for lunch because I had unavoidably woken up late and missed my breakfast.ย  I was grateful I have found a way to ask for and collect my transportation fare last night, so It was easy to avoid dialogue with my mom after greeting her this morning.ย ย  Just when I was about leaving the house I heard her voice halting me in my track.

"And where exactly do you think you are going looking like a serial killer, hmmm?"

"I... Umm... GCE lesson "

I responded the best way I could without whine in pain due to my very obvious swollen lips and cheeks. I was in severe pain at the moment and I couldn't complain, I brought this on myself so I had to deal with it. She looked at me skeptically before responding.

"In all black? nigba ti o kii se egbeokunkun hmmm see before I open and close my eyes, if you don't go back inside and change that thing you are wearing.."
Translation : when you are not a cultist

I didn't need to be told twice before I scooted away to my room changing my entire outfit from black to blue.ย  choosing a blue jumpsuits, I readjusting it to cover up the scars on my hands and legs. Then god it was a long sleeve jumpsuit if not I would have had problems covering my bruise who still look very much fresh.

"Oh shoor you even have a better outfit before, and you wanted to step out of my house looking like burnt beans."

I breathed in deeply feeling the impact of the insult which by the way did not sit well with me, but what could I do she was my mother and I had a right to do with me as she pleased. making sure to not utter a word if not a might as well sign my death warrant. Heading for the door again to finally leave the house I heard her call after me saying.

"To ba wun e ko lo ma se kati kati e ni lesson,otigbo ,wa de wa bami nibi"

Translation: if you like go and continue doing your rubbish at the lessons,ย  you hear, you will come and meet me here

Again I couldn't respond. I just looked away hanging my head low before stepping out of the house. Heading to my GCE lesson I began rehearsing the breakup speech or better still, the line I was going to use to end thing with Michael. After scanning through all the songs we've listened to together in our one-week blissful relationship, I decided to keep it simple I would break up with him the song titled "I gotta go my own way"ย  from high school musical.

I got to the location of the lesson 10 minutes earlier than the record time I usually get there.ย  I was beyond thrilled that I did because now I would be the time to prepare what I was going to say to Michael when he walks through that door. I have successfully kept my distance, ignored his calls and text messages which by the way was easy because my mom seized my phone.

It was up to two mins of me settling down and rehearsing what to say in the least hurtful way possible, the first thing that engulfed my nostrils we're that all too familiar Cologne I had grown accustomed to. I knew right there and then that it was him as I could feel his heated gaze on me. It was a good thing we are the first two go arrive which meant we had plenty of time to talk.ย  Before he made his way I had already stood up from my seat, which was on the first column of the third roll, and made my way to him.

"What going on Anu, you've ignored me for far too long. Did I do something wrong? Was it something I said?"

He asks resting his left hand on right cheeks and the other holding my left hand. I needed to stay strong I need to end things with him and now was the perfect time to spit it out. Stepping away from him I cleared my throat saying.

"Michael, there is something I need to tell you. "

"What it is my love I'm all ears"

I smile weakly at him knowing, that would be the last time he would call me that. Ignoring the throbbing in my chest and head I still carried on with what I wanted to say, or rather sing.

"Micheal...
Listen...
I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us doesn't seem right these days
Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try somehow the plan
Is always rearranged
It's so hard to say
But I gotta do what's best for me
You'll be okay
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand
We might find our place in this world someday
But at least for now, I gotta go my own way"

I sang with the whole of my heart staring deeply into his eyes, hoping to communicate more than the meaning of this song. I hadn't finished sing the first verse when Michael responded with another line from the song.

"What about us? What about everything we've been through?"

He sang to me with a pained expression in his face and even though I was getting tongue tired, I responded by singing the next line

"What about trust? You on I never wanted to hurt you"

"What about me?"

"Well, what am I supposed to do?"

I sang following the line of the song. At this point our GCE classmate had began to troop in, leaving us no choice but to end the song and our relationship once and for all. With nothing else left to say, I left to occupy the sit on the fifth colon of the first roll. Looking back at a heartbroken Michael who was now occupying the sit I was previously stated in, I sang these last words to him with a weary smile on my lips.

"We might find our place in this world someday, but at least for now; I gotta go my way."

It was in that moment that I broke eye contact with him, facing forward to listen to the CRS ( Christian religion studies) teacher who had just walked in. Iย  knew love really really sucks, It really did and from that day forward I promised myself, never again will I ever fall in love or have a boyfriend. Never again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš
This is it ooo the long awaited chapter that I was initially supposed to post yesterday but...๐Ÿ˜ anyhoo, here we are.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

Okay, this chapter is dedicated to this set of people who actually advised and motivated to not stop writing this book or take this book down and they are.
Iremiide

H_Aliyu

Jessie150811

This is guys are the best oh and of course
Jkaloko

Honestly, I really appreciate you guys for your endless support on my book so far, thisย  book, in particular, I am grateful for all your votes and comment and you can rest assured that I would definitely reciprocateโคโคโค

So guys what do you think???
Was it worth the wait??
Or was it downright Terrible??
Talk to me people I want to know your thoughts in the comment section๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

PLEASE

spoil this chapter and the previous chapter with
VOTES โœ…โœ…
COMMENTโœ…โœ…โœ…
ANDโœ…
SHAREEEEโœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…

THANK YOU ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bแบกn ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปc truyแป‡n trรชn: Truyen2U.Pro