Chiều cao dòng

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥

𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩, 𝐬𝐤𝐫𝐫𝐭-𝐬𝐤𝐫𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧' 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲, 𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐢
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤, 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭
𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞.

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the fu*** is happeing??? I mean we were happily single not ready to mingle, at least till 2026 but would you look at that. Here we are early 2017 officially in a relationship with none other than Greek god Daniel. This is all your fault heart! How could you do this to me? To us? How could you fall in love all over again? You couldn't fall in love with nutella or chocolate cake or food in general. Why? Why heart why???? I scolded my heart for falling in love despite the promise we both consented to making and keeping.

This is not what I sighed up for, at all I can't believe you manipulated me into falling in love again. I thought we were through with that shit and we were going to be single till when ever. Why why did you break your promise!!!! I wailed in pain because I knew the relationship I was in with Daniel was going to end in the worst way possible. My inner mind, subconscious and I could feel it.

Yet I still decide to be optimistic to look on the bright side that maybe, just maybe falling for Daniel wasn't going to horrible mistake one that I would surely regrets. It was Friday and we had just finished our orientation, what was left now was the variety of sport that was going to take place at UNILAG sport Center tomorrow and the service that would hold on Sunday.

"Hey babe, how was today orientation today?"

" it was fine, a little boring if you ask me, but I guess that because you weren't there."

Okay where did that even come from?

It just keeps getting worse.

"What's wrong babe you look a little troubled, did I do something wrong?"

"No Daniel its not you it not that, I'm just... Wait how did you get me number?"

"Really??"

" yes really I want to know."

He looked at me septically before responding

"I was looking of my phone and I used yours to call mine. Babe are you sure everything is fine because you look rather troubled very troubled actually."

I just shook my head lightly trying to remember how I got myself into this impending doom of a relationship. Don't get me wrong I do love my new boyfriend and the fact that he is extremely good looks make me love him more. But something about our relationship just doesn't sit right with me. Before I could stop it, my mind had already gone down memory lane thing of how we came be

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

I keep reading that line over and over and over again try to put bits and pieces together. I knew it was most definitely a guys that send that message but who. I have never and I mean never given a guy my number for any reason what so ever, so how do guys get my number, no how did this particular guy get me number.

I was tempted to respond because that was the only way to find out who this guy was but I figured, if truly truly he was a guy and I responded then there is a chance at sparks would fly and butterflies will erupt. Honestly, I didn't want that because I was determined on keeping my promise; a promise to never fall in love again at least not until I'm 26 years of age.

I shock of the urge to respond and abandoned my phone in my room before going to get dinner. Once dinner was over, I went back to my room to pick out my fist impression outfit. I settle for a washedup high waist jean trousers, a nice crop top, a pair of Reebok shoes adding a my Herschel Heritage bags pack to complete the look. Satisfied with what I choose I went back to the sitting room to what channels news at 10, it had be mandatory for me to watch it I've stated taking class in the department of Mass Communication.

"Okay guys over here we have lagoon front where student come chill, relax, read, or even go for a swim depending on how confident you are in the water on your skin. By the way it was called lagoon front for a reason"

Mr ajibade wasiu one of the assist lecturer in the department of geography under the faculty of social science. He was a member of the orientation board as well as this year's tour guide.

It was finally the day of orientation and I was happy I blended in perfectly I was even more happy that I made an new friend named Aderonke. If I am being honest I thought that wasn't going to happen any time soon. We began gisting and talking like we have been best friend since forever. I was even more trill when we discover we are in the same department.

I was only disappointed when she didn't show up for the orientation today. It only means I would have to go through the stress of orientation all by myself with out a gist partner or someone to keep me company. Never the less I didn't let that discourage me as I decided to focus my attention back at the Tour guys.

"Alright guys, this here is the botanical garden, pls don't feed the animals any of those weird stuffs your eating... Yea so we have you mokeys, alligators, different specie of fish, spiders; please don't try making then bite you you won't turn to spiderman or women. Its just going to give you a Terrible migraine landing you in hospital for a whole month. We have the famous Macaws parrots---"

As he kept on going on and on about the spice of parrot that they have I felt some use his palm to cover my eye. I had began to smile unconscious and because I was 100% it was my friend Aderonke. As I began to feel her body parts as I began to rethink jumping into conclusion, the ronke I knew dosn't have a well defined muscle and she never left hair a curly mess on head it was always properly covered with scarf or hijab.

I this point I was really scared because I knew didn't have any male friends worse I was all alone today. I hugged myself instantly hoping that who ever the person was wasn't out to get my life and neither was his a kidnapper. So what if I was paranoid sue me, it's not my fault Nigeria and Lagos to be specific had made me paranoid. Just kept calling name of random people hoping the person holding my eye will leave me be once I called his name.

" umm Tiana?, David?, Olamide?, Daniella?, Ope?, Diana?, Tracy?, kelvin?, Daniel?,

"It's about time you guessed right "

Came that tick smooth velvet voice that sent shiver down my spine, I took a whiff of the Cologne and I knew it was him. Daniel, he name had been implant on my heart ever since we spoke that very faithful Sunday. And every other day after that faithful Sunday. In as much as I wanted to avoid him because he had found a way to make my heart his home, I couldn't no matter what I did where I went or how hard I tired he was always there. He was literally every where I went and now he was right here in front of me,

almost like he was following me this whole time

Phsh yeah right. It's called stalking Anu, and grow up when will you accept the fact that no one will ever like you enough to stalk you.

Ouch!

"How did you find -- wait what are you doing here "

"Shhhhh come with me "

Was all he said placing him hands on his caramel pink lips, looking left and right he was successful able to sneak me away from the pull of students into secluded but not so secluded part of lagoon from where we could chill. This was when he asked me out confessing to me how he had feeling for me right from the very first day he showed in our church. I was beyond stunned as I tried to remember what day that was. He just chuckle deeply causing my heart to almost skipped a best in my chest. we talked and hosted and after a while we exchanges numbers. In the process of saving his number on my phone I realized,

"Wait your the one who sent me that Tesk, I mean Text that Sunday night?"

"Yes I sent the Tesk "

He mimicked me causing me to blush momentarily but I replace it with a playful frown on my faces as I asked

"You were the one that send that text which means you had my number this whole time even before today. How the hell did you get my number?"

" chill babe I used your phone to flash my phone this one when I was looking for it on Church"

He responded to my question with a smirk on his face. I knew that wasn't true he wasn't looking for his phone, he probably just did that that day to get my phone number knowing fully well I don't give out my number to guys anymore. After a while he began humming to a song that sounded oddly familiar and to my ears and when he couldn't take it anymore he decided to play the song from his phone.

The song keep playing inspiring me right a poem from him right there in the spot, I gave into the urge and got to work. What took my by surprise was when I recognize the next stanzer of the song as the same line of the message he sent me that Sunday night. Before confirming my suspicions I decided to ask

"Hey what song is that?"

"That is my favorite song and its titled Cold water by Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber. You like it?"

" the lyrics to that song is what you sent to me that sunday night."

"Oops busted "

I couldn't believe my ears, did I hear what I think I heard??? I almost said but I decided to keep my composure and ask

"Really I thought it was from your heart?"

"Oh it is my love, the artist of that song unfortunately sang what i wanted to say."

He responded giving me his best puppy dog eyes and it did the trick to melting my entire reasons. Before I could regain my thinking he had crashed his lips on mine kissing me so fervently like his life depended on it and I responded kissing him back like it was my last kiss.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hello earth to my girlfriend?? Hmmm I know what you need, music"

"No I don't want music, I'm famished actually can I get ice cream with anchovies

"Hmm hmm anchor movies ni, SMH if I buy you gala and ice cream don't eat it."

Both laughed it off, after while his music halted our laugher as the song Take you dancing by Jason Derulo started blasting thought the speakers of his phone. What made it even the more hilarious was the face that I didn't know the lyrics to the song but I was singing along horribly and dancing like a crazy person with my boyfriend Daniel. What can I say I did want him to take me dancing despite the Odds.

Let me take you dancin'
Two-step to the bedroom
We don't need no dance flow
Let me see your best move
Anythin' could happen
Ever since I met you
No need to imagine
Baby all I'm asking
Is let me take you dancing

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Sooooo how was ittttt???? Lol ha you did my see it coming now did you 😸😸😸 yea I bet you didn't. 

Hmmm what can I say hmmm can I take you dancing?😼😼😼

Ha ha before you say no and brake what's left of my heart,

PLEASE 

spoil this chapter and the previous chapter with
VOTES ✅✅
COMMENT✅✅✅
AND✅
SHAREEEE✅✅✅✅✅

THANK YOU 😭😭😭✨✨✨😭😭😭

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro