3..!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okkkkk... So here's this next chapter.... And I'm really really really sorry.. About so late update OK..... Today i will update at least two chapters ... I will try.. OK... And yupp I'm again sorry for... Last chapter..as to just end that chapter without any particular way and just end.. But.... I'm gonna try and write like good good!!! And and and i forget to tell you about editing i will do editing once i would be satisfied enough that yeah now i can edit ok!!! 😝😜😘
Soo with that say.... This new chapter nddd aaaallllsooooo...
(That clothes... Rose is wearing that while she was going to door!!!) OK

Soo i think i said all things hmmmmm.. Yupp.. Umm yeaaahh.. I think that's all!!! Thank you for listening my ramblings and idiotic thing!!!!!! 👍👍😆

Rose pov'-

I take fast shower, brushed my teeth and comb my hairs, just let them lose i seriously doubt that tattoo would be seen but i just don't wanna take chances and had something done wrong so... I move to closet for clothes and take out shorts, a tank top in which a skeleton was designed , i liked i put a t-shirt with check patterns( I'm really sorry I'm bad with clothes and their descriptions...!) and i was covering my back which now i feel like is really sore!!! I put them on then open the door to meet with Lissa but as i opened door there were...
Lissa, Christian, Adrian, Eddie, mia, Mikhail and kristof (as they are Dimitri's guard) and Dimitri, guardian alto and Alberta.
To say I'm shocked is an understatement of this century.. I mean come on why all of them are here.. I thought Lissa because she really will come as in i don't know why she would come it was just one day.. Jeez can't i get a day to me!! I just don't know i feel like i should be angry and my back it just umm..
"ROSEEEE..." Lissa said while crying and wiping her tears and
Slapped me..
She freaking slapped me...
"how could you be so so careless we were worried sick and you were sleeping.. I'm so angry.. I was like begging you to just open doors from a WEEK... Did u even.......
A week.. A WEEK.. A FREAKING WEEK...
"r u even listening to me.!??? "
Lissa asked while shaking me and
It snapped something in me...
I pushed her...
"SHUTT UP ..SHUT UP... God shut up why are you yelling at me.. I was just ... Why would i tell you what i was doing ... Its my freaking wish what should i done and whatever i wanna do... You don't even ever care for anything or my ... You don't even know I'm fine or what am i doing... Go play makeup ... I dont have anything for you... So keep your mouth shut princess because.. YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. MOTHER!!!" i in all screamed at her.... At look at her eyes fear.. And it sort of satisfied me...

"I'm starving.. Don't irritate me!!! " i hissed at her... And moved to cafeteria...

'Princess needs 'attention... Lissa always had a problem with me after all I'm her guardian these royals had look at me as I'm their slave.. I would like to look at her face.. When an stuck up stragoi (spelling...if wrong... I'm sorry😅😛) come to meet her and like to have a small treat i will love it...then i would love to act as an slave and just held back... Royal princess...
I smirked at the thoughts...

After a while i thought.. They would follow me but they didn't.. Why is that? i mean they are always

"oh lookey, someone think that they are cared huh..? So princess no one came for you aaww... Wanna cry ,here my shoulder... " voice said sarcastically

" who the hell are you..!??"
"oh, so you wanna know.... Hmm let me think about it a while and see what i should tell ok rosey.!!! "

"wait.. What.. What!?? "
"helloooo...!!! "

I don't know what to think about it, i just had this weird voice like something that is eating me inside and i can't do anything just wait and watch and look for someone to be there but i do know this too...i mean.. . No one would look for the weird girl and the girl always breaking rules not good enough for a guardian.. Who want right!!!

I was thinking and i didn't realize i was standing in front of cafeteria... It was like I'm not hungry anymore.... So i head just walking aimlessly and thinking about the things I f**ked up...
I was like first whom i did all things.. He thinks i didn't done that thing princess done, i was the one to find out but of course she did it.. I mean who am i to think that its mine doing... Its all her she wouldn't hv put sprit and the power and the courage then how did it happen...
What did i done.. Nothing just my job in edge of being lost and all thinks I'm loosing and i can't be a good guardian and always break rules and Dimitri... Dimitri, the one person who always looks at me like i do have something and i can be trusted.. He dont even like me now after i gave him... Something i had so precious and then ..now he don't even wanna look at me his.. His... Love fades!!!
For me... His love fade...

I was thinking and i didn't realize i had tears then i feel like something pull in me like something taking my sadness and sorrow... But i don't know what to think and as it is like my feeling are all mess... My head is starting to spin and my back it feels like in fire ,i can't see clear i touched my eyes my hands r again black like I'm crying...
"AAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHH... "
it feels so intense i cant do anything this pain... I screamed due to pain, i can't take it... Stop it!!!
At the end i just saw... Four figures running my way... I just want to sleep!!!
"ROOOSEEE!!! "

OK, so I'm so sorry for late update please vote and comment...

I hope u liked it...,

Be positive...
Stay safe, have a nice day!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro