12. The Christmas Carol Part 1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a snowy afternoon over Toadtown and it was almost Christmas. It was Christmas Eve and toads all over the Mushroom Kingdom were getting ready for Christmas. At the Town Square, the clock tower bells sounded as the clock struck 4 pm. After much argument during the holiday, the session was dismissed in gridlock.

As the ministers walked out many ignored each other and toads in the Town Square were busy doing last minute shopping. At the castle, Princess Peach was very stressed by the news at Parliament. Her phone began to ring and she picked it up annoyed.

"What do you want," said Peach rudely.

"Um excuse me I was inviting you for dinner tomorrow," said Daisy annoyed.

"Idk I'll tell you later," said Peach hanging up.

Daisy grumbled and wondered what had gotten into Peach. As the afternoon progressed the sun moved behind the clouds and began to set over a snowy Toadtown. Toad was scrubbing the marble floor excited because in a few hours it was going to be Christmas. He continued scrubbing the floor when an angry Peach came downstairs.

"Merry Christmas Peach," said Toad cheerfully.

"Merry Christmas Peach," said Toad cheerfully.

"Merry what I DON'T CARE THAT"S CHRISTMAS," screamed Peach.

She kicked the bucket and, soapy water wet the marble floor. Toad looked up upset he could not believe the behavior of the princess.

"Also Toad you and all the staff are coming for Christmas tomorrow," said Peach sourly.

Toad was shocked and finished cleaning up and then went home. Toad had told Mario about Peach's behavior and he decided he would have a talk with her on Christmas morning. Mario and Toad both wondered what had gotten into the Princess.

After dinner Peach had gone to bed before midnight. As she slept soundly the clock ticked midnight over Toadtown and the clocktower sung in the bleak night sky. Princess Peach continued to sleep and in her bedroom. Sparkle dust began to form away from her bed and a ghost toadette appeared.

The toadette fluttered down to the floor and her chains dragged on the floor. She arrived at the side of the bed

"Wake up, wake up," said the toadette.

"Huh," said Peach sleepy

She turned around and opened her eyes and screamed as she saw the ghost.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," screamed Peach. .

She tried running and suddenly Peach ran into the wall and fell backward and screamed.

"Peachy," said the faded orange toadette confused.

"Sol," asked Peach confused?

"Peachy it's me, my dear friend, please I plead and beg you. Do not be like me all these chains of stress and selfishness. I don't want you to be trapped in Game Over with chains," said the orange toadette worried.

"Well I don't care if I am no one cares about my Christmas and neither should you," said Peach bluntly.

Peach got up and walked to the balcony doors and opened the curtain grandly.

"That is all mine you see," said Peach coldly.

"Fog," asked the orange toadette.

"NO, A KINGDOM," screamed Peach!

"Peach please my mother always reminded me of what a failure I was. For never marrying the Prince from the Mushroom Isles don't be influenced," said Sol.

"Look, Sol, please stop," said Peach annoyed.

"Peach tonight 3 friends of mine will visit you and to help you remember what Christmas really is about," said Sol.

She faded away and Peach looked around for her.

Peach scoffed annoyed and then shouted.

"IF THAT'S YOU MARIO STOP," she screamed.

No voice answered back.

Peach scoffed and climbed into bed and closed her eyes. She began to fall asleep soundly when suddenly.

"WAKEEE UPPP," said a little toad.

"OH MY," screamed Peach.

"Hello I'm Jack" squeaked the small toad.

Peach looked at the little toad ghost and was annoyed.

"How may I help you, Jack," asked Peach?

"I'm here to take you to Christmas past," said the little toad.

He looked around the bedroom and saw the clock and the clock read half past midnight.

"Come on we better go," said the little toad.

He grabbed Peach's hand and waved his wand and the little toad and Peach disappeared.

The clock tower struck loudly as it bonged over Toadtown. At a small terraced house in Toadtown, Peach and Jack arrived.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT I LOST MY JOB WITH ALL YOUR PROBLEMS." screamed the toad to his wife.

"This is my happy family," said Jack.

Peach looked around at the run-down house and then looked at the calendar on the wall.

"Yes I know it's not the castle," said Jack.

"No it's not that it's the year," said Peach confused.

"Yes I was 3 years old in 1895 I was such a young child," said Jack.

"You were barely a baby," said Peach.

"Yes but in this world, no one cares about your age very few people do," said Jack.

Jack walked from the dining room to the living room where his parents continued arguing.

"My dad had lost his job at the castle because my Mum asked him to be at the birth of my baby sister and for Christmas," said Jack sadly.

Peach watched as the toads continued arguing and Jack then walked into the kitchen. She saw a little toad trying to get to the top shelf for some food.

"That's me," said Jack.

"Mama mama I want food," said the little toad.

He continued jumping on the chair trying to get food when suddenly. The chair's leg snapped and the little toad screamed and his parents ran in.

"OH MY WORLD MARTIN HE IS UNCONSCIOUS WE NEED A DOCTOR," screamed his mother in horror.

The father grabbed his young son in his arms and the other children ran downstairs to the commotion. Outside the terraced house, the young father ran with child and screamed for help. A coach stopped and the wife and husband got on quickly to get to the hospital. The Yoshi team pulling the coach was speeding down quickly towards the Town Square.

As the coach was speeding down the muddy street Jack's mother was holding the child's unconscious little hand. Peach looked at the scene in horror while the ghost child beside her just stared.

Peach watched as the mother held on to her motionless child sobbing. The coach continued going quickly going down the street and Peach continued looking.

"MY BABY MY BABY," screamed the mother crying.

The Yoshi team continued running on the muddy street as the coach wheels spun quickly. Up ahead at an intersection a wagon full of holiday decorations had a broken axle and was in the way. The Yoshi team suddenly saw the wagon but it was too late. The Yoshi's screamed as they tried slowing down the coach and the driver toad gasped.

Jack's mother looked up in horror and his father shouted. The toad at the broken wagon gasped as he saw Yoshi's approach. It all seemed to go in slow motion as Yoshi's inches closer and closer. They shut their eyes and Jack's father had his last gasp and suddenly screams burst and the world went black.

"Oh no,"

"Oh my,"

"What happened,"

Whispered many voices around the motionless bodies many toads had crowded at the intersection. The wagon had caught fire and Peach turned around and attempted to hug the ghost.

The image of the 1890s Toadtown faded slowly and Peach reappeared in the present day. She was laying down and was emotionless she didn't see Jack anymore and Peach was speechless. 

- I hope everyone had an amazing week and here is the first part of the Toadtown Christmas Special. Part 2 should be out on Monday which is CHRISTMAS EVEEE!!!!!! Anyway, everyone enjoy the weekend before Christmas and Merry Christmas! Till the 24th!

- Also, this episode is dedicated to

Nintendogirl2

Distant-Starlight

Emerald_Erin

Mariofanandwriter, December 21st

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro