3. Rica Famosa Toadette

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a sunny morning in Toadtown, Toadette was enjoying her morning tea at her cottage. She was watching her favorite morning programming, "Good Morning With Peach." Toadette continued sipping her tea when she got an amazing idea.

She could start her own television program it would be called "Real Girls from Toadtown".

The next morning at the Peach Castle, Toadette assembled all the girls.

"So I assembled you all here because I got into a contract to start a new television show," announced Toadette.

"Yay what is it?" asked Birdo.

"A reality drama show," said Toadette.

"Like Keeping up with Scarlett or Real Housewives of Toad York?" asked Peach excited.

"Yes," said Toadette.

Everyone's face glowed and the next day was the first day of taping. It was morning time and at the TV Studios. Peach was getting ready for her Morning Talk Show. She was in the makeup room and the cameras surrounded her and she had read her script last night.

As her helpers applied her makeup Peach looked at the packet.

"So Peach how do you feel about your cousin?" asked a Toad.

"She's crazy," said Peach.

A few minutes later the show was about to begin and outside in the parking lot, a car screeched up. Daisy ran out of the car and in the studio, the audience cheered as the announcer spoke.

"Presenting PEACH!" screamed the toad.

Toads screamed in excitement and Peach walked out and then suddenly.

"YOU CALLED ME WHAT," screamed a voice.

Peach screamed and, Daisy caught up with her and everyone screamed. At breakfast, Birdo was buttering her toast and was listening to fill in programming due to Good Morning Peach not being aired.

"In Hot Topics, royal highness Peach was attacked at her studio by her family member after an insult by Princess Peach," said the radio.

Birdo gasped thinking about the thought of Peach being attacked. She picked up her phone and called Daisy.

"Daisy what happened?" asked Birdo.

"Did it for the views girl did it for the views," laughed Daisy.

At the cafe, Toadette and Birdo were having lunch as usual. Suddenly Toadette flipped over her tray and Birdo screamed.

"TOADETTE WHAT ARE YOU DOING," screamed Birdo!

"You betrayed me," said Toadette.

Birdo grabbed her soda cup and spilled it on Toadette's head and customers gasped as the cameras recorded. Toadette screamed and grabbed a chair and started beating the walls of the cafe.

Everyone screamed in the cafe and the cameras were taping the drama. The wall ripped and then Birdo grabbed the table and threw it on the floor. Toads ran out the cafe and Toadette laughed. At her house she was sitting in her chair and the camera was taping.

"Ugh I don't like Birdo or her bow,' said Toadette.

She put on her pearl necklace and sipped some tea slowly. At Birdo's house, she put on her necklace and laughed.

"Uh, do you really think Toadette own's pearls their plastic from Dollar World," laughed Birdo.

At the TV Studio, it was morning and "Good Morning with Peach" was going on air in half an hour. Peach was going to have a special guest on the show today. In her makeup room, she was on her phone meanwhile up the hallway. In the guest makeup room, her guest Violet Flower was getting ready.

Toadette came in the studio from the back and meanwhile Birdo ran down the hallway. She arrived outside Peach's room and pasted a star that said guest over Peach's name and then went to the guest room and pasted a star with Peach's name.

She laughed evilly and then ran off into a storage room. Meanwhile, Toadette was sneaking around the hallway with a bag of sleeping powder. Violet opened the door and, Toadette screamed and slapped her with the bag.

Violet fainted and, Toadette screamed the prank was meant for Peach, not for Violet! Toadette went inside the makeup room and decided she had to be Violet. She looked at the clock she had 30 minutes to get ready.

Meanwhile in the studio, Peach came out to greet her audience and the show began.

"Oh no no," muttered Toadette.

She put on a purple wig and then there was a knock on the door.

"Miss Violet we need you out in 2 minutes," said a voice.

Toadette panicked and tried to get ready meanwhile out in the studio.

"Now everyone our next guest Violet Flowers!" screamed Peach.

The doors slid open and everyone screamed in excitement and then Toadette walked out. Everyone gasped as Toadette strutted out and then tripped and her wig fell off.

"Oh dear it seems we need a commercial break we will be right back," said Peach.

She eyed Toadette and she smiled sheepishly and Peach looked at her.

"You are in big trouble," said Peach.

Toadette ran off and Peach screamed and the guards caught her. After that Toadette's tv show was canceled and everything was kind of normal again. 

- Good morning America today is August 24th and today is such a beautiful day in North Carolina. I hope you all enjoyed the story and for the next 3 stories, Nintendogirl2 will be writing them. Her release dates will be August 31st, September 14th and September 21st. New stories from me won't be released till October 5th. Anyway, everyone get ready for new episodes from her this September. Anyway I hope everyone has a nice day

-Mariofanandwriter

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro