11/11/2022

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beautiful numbers. I love number 11. Or so i thought. 12 is a better number now that i think abt it.  Ah shiet. Did i changed?

I hate those who get stressed out easily. Bitch like chill. Nothing happened. U didnt lost yo money or sth. Even if u did its just some flimsy paper that isnt that high in value. Ur just an undergraduate how much can u possibly carry around.
I dont wanna bear w that damned sister anymore. Shit i wanna run away. All she do is complain. There is not a single day does she not complain and whine about anything at all. Barely anything out of her mouth is positive.
That new girl im currently hanging w is also weak af. Who tf hurt u and what tf can possibly happen that makes u panic all the fucking time like that. None of it is worth panicking over and yet she flinch at every single new assignment. Calm the hell down pls ur attitude is stressing me out. The bitch didnt help me w elt either lol i was always therre for u bitch, so much that u keep coming to me for help and only me. U text and ask only me for help but not the entire group but when i ask u to spare 10 mins to teach me elt u fucking didnt. Fucking draining bitch.
Turn out that other girl is depressing af. She is so fucking shallow hoe who let men trampled her all over. I bet u let that dude get in and out of you freely like a public toilet. She is so fucking retarded she surprised me so many times i was flabergasted by her stupidity. But i thought abt it so much back then coz i tot u was smart. Lol turn out ur just simply not. Good thing shes not texting me anymore lol. She study at a international uni w a tuition fee up above in the sky and the entrance score is like half what is needed to enter mine. Where the hell did u find so many confidence from so that u look down on me lol bitch thought i didnt know shit abt these basic ass knowledge coz she tot those info r supreme or sum. Girl ur not woke lol the hell. U let a loser boy trample on u like a rag how can u be so proudly looking down on me.

I just need to vent. I love them really. Thoughts are dangerous sometimes.

The two best friends of mine remained positive in my mind. Im so fucking glad omg -_- cant afford to lose another bitch im so irritated w so many already.

This chapter is way to negative. It gives off a small-minded mind. Indeed i was small-minded and mean while typing these. I too know very well that im a loser.

I need to work hard if i wanna achieve what i want. Imma go do more tests.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro