Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That lonely night reminded Yoongi to what happened earlier. "Damn Jimin!" Yoongi cussed. Because of Jimin, he lose his anger in front Hoseok and he didn't even apologize to Hoseok. Yoongi ruffled his hair stressed.

Somehow his lips still feels hot from the sensation he received this morning. Unconsciously, his hand touched his lips.

"Shit-" he cussed in annoyance, snapping himself into reality. "There's no way in hell I'll be losing to him! Who the hell do he think he is? I definitely could kiss better than he does!"

"click, click"

Yoongi's slim fingers pressing the buttons with letters on it. His fingers swaying from one place to another. Eyes glued to the screen of the laptop. He typed the letters one by one, slowly, he fill the google searching box with 'How to french kiss someone'.

He bit his bottom lips, patiently waiting for the results of his search. There was ton of results pop up made Yoongi crunch his nose in disgust.

"The internet world is getting dirtier from time to time."

He clicked on the top result, licking his dry lips. "I'll do this, there's no fucking way I'm losing!" Yoongi determined his decision, confirming himself that was for his pride, nothing more. He definitely would not let his pride to be look down upon especially by someone younger than himself.

He eyed back on the website, reading every instructions listed. The more he read the shocked he got.

"What?" Yoongi's cheeks getting hotter with every letter he read.

"The hell- There's no way I'll slip my tongue in his fucking mouth!" He hissed, pinching his nose bridge. He remembered Jimin did the same too, not to mention, skillfully. Yoongi blushed, biting his bottom lips again.

"I'm not gonna lose." He mumbled softly, peeking at his laptop screen. Nodding his head as he continued to read every instruction.

"How?" Yoongi frowned as he stared at the screen. "Slip your tongue-?" Yoongi read it slowly, try to undertand the instruction. He let out his tongue. "Blergh."

He remind silent as the cold air hit his tongue.

"This won't do." He mumbled, huffed to his ridiculous action.

"How did he do it again?" Yoongi murmured. He remembered the way Jimin moves his lips on his. How he slowly licked the lips as he asking for an entrance.

Yoongi touched his lips, slipping his finger in as how Jimin's tongue did in his imagination.

He remembered how Jimin's tongue rubbed on his tongue and his palate, and so, he touched every part in his mouth like Jimin did. Yoongi moaned softly, he could not stop his fingers as he remembered the way Jimin kissed him earlier.

Yoongi finally stopped, pulling out his fingers from his mouth. He gasped, cheeks redden. He stared at his tighten pant and hissed.

"Fuck-" Yoongi groaned, biting his lower lips afterwards. He snaked his hand down to his crotch. Much on his dismay, he still have to calm himself down there. He stroked himself, huffed to the pleasure he felt.

He could not help but remembered the way Jimin whispered to his ear. "Good boy, Yoongi."

Yoongi gasped as he cummed, stained his hand with the white liquid. He rested his chin on his table, catching his breath as he gritting his teeth.

Again.

"I should stop this."

i just feel the urge to update this after so long heol

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro