7 💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue :

After their cute moment in the morning.. karan left for his work.. he didn't wanted to leave as he wanted to spend some time with his cute wife & also it was sunday but the call was urgent so he had to leave..

In the evening, he come back home but brought a flower bouquet & chocolates for her to made her smile & also for compensation as he ate her breakfast..

Karan : pre-

He entered inside & was about to call her but stopped seeing her hugging someone else.. A Man! On top of that HE fucking kissed her forehead & she dared to smile..

His hands curled up into a hard fist ready to punch the shit out of that bastard.. he threw the bouquet & box of ferroro rocher on the floor making it broken into pieces and gaining the attention of both of them..

Person : Karan ? hey buddy!

Karan got shocked & confused seeing his bestfriend Dheeraj Dhoopar..

One of the best actor in TV industry.. got famous after his role in sasural simar ka.. currently acting in Rajkumar yadav.. married to his lady luck.. Vinny arora dhoopar and recently became father of a baby boy.. zayn Dhoopar..

He had same face as karan.. their habits were also almost similar.. but karan had more anger issues and dheeraj just like his name had so much patience.. Both didn't know how they had same face but they thought that it's just destiny.. their parents were equally surprised but nevertheless as time passed they become bestfriends..

Karan : Tu?! Tu yaha kya kar raha haii..? Or ek minute- ( shouts angrily ) what the hell are you doing with my wife??!!

Preeta flinched hearing his angry voice & looked at him.. she got shocked seeing two mens with same face.. she thought dheeraj was karan..

Dheeraj : preeta teri wife haii..?!

Karan took fast steps towards them then pulled preeta to his side by holding her wrist..

Karan : ( angrily ) Haaa! Tu kaise janta hai isse.. tera affair chal raha hai iske sath.. sharam nhii aati ek biwi or bache ke hote hue apne bestfriend ki biwi ke sath chakkar chalate hue.. Gobar dhoopar kahika!

~~ no offense guyss i didn't said that.. it was karan who called him gobar dhoopar 🙊 ~~

Dheeraj just looked at him with boring face then rolled his eyes hearing his nonsense & childish name.. he knows that karan had habbit of overreacting..

Drama queen saala! He muttered under his breath & shook his head.. karan glared at him with bloodshot eyes..

Dheeraj : Ho gaya tera..? Ab mujhe batayega preeta teri wife kab or kaisi banii..

Karan : oh hello.. she is myyy wife to tu mujhse bata tu ise kaise jaanta haii..

He said while continuing glaring him.. preeta looked between them trying to figure out who was her motu..

Dheeraj : bata raha hu mere chote bheem.. actually i visited her village 2 months ago & there i saw her.. lekin yeh mujhe nhii jaanti.. but aaj yaha preeta se mil liya.. she is really a sweet & cute girl..

He said last line while smiling at her & was about to patted her head but karan immediately jerked his hand away & kicked his leg angrily made him wince in pain..

Karan : She is my wife!!

He literally shouted.. dheeraj laughed seeing his angry red face.. preeta also giggled because his red face was looking really cute & like a tomato 🍅

Dheeraj : ek baar m samaj aata hai mujhe.. baar baar batane ki zroorat nhii haii that she is Your wife! I can't believe tu jealous haii.. wow.. it's my first time seeing you jealous..

At the end he laughed hard while karan looked at him with shocked & angry face..

Karan : i.. i m not jealous okay?! I m just.. just ( dheeraj raise his eyebrows ) i don't know! Tu has na band kar or tum ( to preeta ) you too! Don't you dare to laugh.. even smile!

He said as he remembered how dheeraj kissed her forehead & she was so smiling so sweetly..

" Mujhe to kabhi itni pyaari smile nhi dii is papita ne " he said in his mind & glared at her then wiped her forehead with his jacket sleeves..

Preeta scrunched her nose cutely & unknowingly hold his jacket collar in a light grip.. he cupped her face between his palms then placed two kisses on her forehead..

Karan : now you can smile!

He said finally satisfied.. preeta pouted confusingly.. dheeraj smiled looking both of them..

Dheeraj : mature or innocent ka combination to bohot dekha hai maine.. lekin aaj ( chuckles ) innocent or innocent ka bhi dekh liya.. you both are really Too innocent to handle..

Karan : yeh apne serial ke dialogues apne paas rakh or fut yaha se! Can't you see.. i m with my wife.. i want to spend time with her.. tu bhi jaa apni Vinny ko ghuma..

He said while pulling preeta closer to him by her waist then put his head on her shoulder tiredly..

~~ Who were expecting that I'll add dheeraj with shraddha.. i m sorry guyss.. but accept reality Vinny is his wife.. his love.. shraddha is just his close friend.. so stop imagining toxic things.. and that's the reason i added dheeraj character here for those people who are still dreaming that one day he will end up with shraddha.. nothing like that is going to happen.. for god sake he has a child now.. stop all the bullshit please ~~

Dheeraj : yeah yeah! But i m coming tomorrow again.. you have so much to tell me.. you know right?!

He said while looking at both of them.. karan nodded his head & disrespectfully show the exist of his house by pointing his leg towards it..

Dheeraj : kya hoga is ladke ka!

He shook his head at his antics then walk towards the door.. he just took 3 steps but suddenly got a very hard slap on the back of his head..

Dheeraj : Owww..

He hissed in pain & glared at karan with bloodshot eyes , while karan had a very big devilish & childish smile on his face..

Karan : That's for hugging & kissing my wife! I'll kill you gobar dhoopar agar dobara preeta ko touch kiya..

He said & shown his punch to him made dheeraj rolled his eyes..

Dheeraj : she is like my little sister you bast-

He stopped as he realised preeta was also there & it's not good for her to hear these words.. he got that.. that she was not mentally fit..

~~ " Unlike someone.. how can he be so dumb that he didn't understand preeta's baby voice & her extra cute behaviour instead he was Falling for that! Tina thought then continued to write ✍️ " ~~

Karan : whhhatever!

He said with extra accent & shoo him away.. dheeraj left from there but not before giving him a ' I'll see you later bastard " look..

Karan : and you papita.. tumne us insaan ko apne paas aane kyu diya..

He said in a stern tone while putting his hands on his hips..

Preeta : kyuki maa ne kaha tha ki jab pati paas aaye to use rokna mat or jo vo kare karne dena.. to mujhe laga vo tum ho..

She told him the exact line which her mother told her then nodded her head..

Karan : or ab kon khada hai tumhare saamne.. karan ya dheeraj!

Preeta : Ab? ( Giggles ) motu luthra..

He ignored his insult on his abs & continued his questions..

Karan : or vo kaise pata tumhe..

Preeta : kyuki gussa to motu hi karta haii.. bs gussa gussa.. gussaaa!

She huffed annoyingly.. her lips turned into a cute angry pout & her cheeks puffed like a balloon made karan chuckled..

Karan : dheeraj ho ya koi bhii.. mere alawa koi bhi tumhare kareeb nhii aana chahiye.. or agar m kareeb aau.. tumhe accha nhii laga to mujhe batana.. okay ?

He warned her in a soft voice and she bobbed her head up & down like a obedient child..

He said last sentence about himself because he didn't like the way she repeated  her mother's toxic words.. so to made her feel that she was & would be always save with him he said those words..

Karan : good girl..

He patted her head adorably made her smiled happily.. she liked that he praised her..

Preeta : vo kya haii..

She pointed towards the flowers & chocolate which were scattered on the floor.. he sighed & rubbed his neck embarassly..

He knows that he did mistake of not trusting her but what could he do.. he had big trust issues after seeing girls in his industry.. They were mostly gold-diggers and seducers..

Karan : yeh m tumhare liye laaya tha.. but.. i m sorry for not trusting you.. you know our relationship is just started so i m little confused.. but forget it! I promise it will not happen again..

She just nodded her head not understanding his words.. he picked up one Ferrero rocher chocolate ball from the ground then unwrap it & put infront of her lips..

Karan : batao kaisa haii..

She ate it with his hands then smiled widely.. it was so tasty and delicious.. she shows him 👌 sign..

Preeta : bohoooot accha..

Karan ( smiles ) : I'll buy more for you..

Screen Freezed

Do votes & leave inline comments also because i m not going to update for next 4 years if i don't get enough votes & comments.. 👹

Tina ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro