9 💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy birthday to Me :)

Your comments are the only gift you can give me.. and Here is your return gift !

Continue :

Karan was shown shouting on his assistant who was just about to cry.. Today, he fired 2 people in just 3 hours and now pouring all his anger & frustrating on the poor guy.. he was getting angry even if someone breaths a little loud..

Dheeraj : bs ho gaya Karan.. bichare ki jaan lega kyaa..

He entered inside the cabin & signed the assistant to leave quickly who nodded & almost ran from there.. Karan glared at Dheeraj who in return just rolled his eyes & sat down in one of the chair..

Karan : Get Lost!!

He yelled at him who got startled & almost fell from the chair but composed himself..

Dheeraj : abee pa..pagal haii.. heart attack aajata abhi mujhe!! Tera gala haii yaa horn jab dekho bajta rhta haii.. ab kya hua hai tujhe.. kyu itna gussa kar Raha haii.. ?

Karan ( angrily ) : kyuki tum sab gussa dilaane vaale Kaam karte ho!!

( Me to my family who asked me why I get so angry (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) )

Dheeraj : oye maine kya kiya.. m to just abhi aayaa.. ' tum sab ' m yeh sab kon haii.. Zara batane ka kast karenge luthra Saab.. kahii preeta-

Karan : Haaaaa! Yeh preeta!! ( banged his hand angrily on the table ) is ladkiii ne mera dimaag kharaab karke rakha haii.. like SERIOUSLY ?!! Itna bewakoof koi kaise ho sakta haiii!! If she wants to dance then she should decent clothes lekin nhii! Vo bodyguards.. I'll fucking kill them!!!! How dare they look at her like this?!!

The image of her dancing & those bastards literally eye-raping her was flashing again and again in his mind making him more furious and lashed out at everyone..

Dheeraj looked at him confusing-ly..

Dheeraj : Hua kyaa haii ? Thik se batayega.. kyu bichari pe itna gussa kar raha hai..

Karan ( shouts angrily ) : bichari nhii haii vo.. ek number ki sarfirii dumbo ladki haii!! she was fucking dancing in the rain without any care in the world..! Jo bhi vaha tha.. sab log use ghoor rhe the or us papita ko pata bhii nhii chala.. how can anyone be so dumb?!! Dumboo kahiki..

Dheeraj : because she is mentally unstable.. tujhe to pata hai ki vo dimaag se bachii haii.. phir kyuu itna chilla raha hai.. and I m sure tune pakka use bohot daanta hoga.. dekh Karan tu uska husband haii tujhe ab-

Karan : wait! wait wait kya.. kya kaha tune ? She is what- ?!!

Dheeraj : That you are her husband-

Karan : usse pehle dammit!!

Dheeraj ( confusing-ly ) : tune pakka use daan-

But he was cut off by Karan's loud and frustrated voice..

Karan : sabse pehle vaali line gadhe!! Sabse pehle tune kya kahaa tha abhi..

Dheeraj : damn your voice!! she is not mentally fit.. lekin tu yeh kyu puch ra haii.. don't you know ? Tu uska husband haii.. tujhe to pata hona-

Karan : mujhe nhii pata tha..

He whispered then leaned against the seat and stared at nothing.. he was shocked but soon that replaced into anger..

Karan : How dare they?!!! Un gao vaalo ko to m choduga nhii.. ( scoffed unbelievable ) kitni asaani se mujhe.. The Karan Luthra ko bewakoof bana diya or meri preeta se shaadi karvaadii!! Meri or preeta dono kii zindagii barbaad kardiii! Or vo sarpunch ( gritted his teeths ) tu ruk saale!! Tera to m acche se hisaab karunga..

Dheeraj : what the hell are you saying?! Akhir hua kya haii.. ?

Karan explained everything to him.. How he ended in that village and how they got marriage..

Dheeraj : I'll make sure unlogo ko saza mile.. but tujhe pata kaise nhii chala.. the way she speaks.. her expressions.. sab ko indicate karte hai ki vo dimaag se bachii hai..

Karan ruffled his hairs being irritated and frustrated then scratched his neck..

Karan : i don't know.. I...Just found her adorable and innocent... Beautiful too..

Dheeraj ( laughs ) : india ka youngest successful man.. tujhe itna bhi nhii pata chala.. common sense m bilkul zero hai tu..

Karan ( glared at him ) : shut up okay!! Zindagi m kabhi ek girlfriend nhii rhi meri or ab sidha wife mil gyii.. baaki sab zyada tar greedy or seducers thi but preeta.....  She is different and... Cute ?

More than saying he asked himself made Dheeraj chuckled at his face..

Dheeraj ( in mind ) : pyaar ki shuruaat ho rhi haii luthra Saab.. seat belt tight karlo ab.. yeh pyaar ki train ab nhii rukhne vaali..

So many thoughts were running in karan's mind.. he was anger at her parents and those village people for betraying him but not at preeta.. he realised that all the time she was not at fault.. she did what her parents told her and now doing what he was asking her..

He sighed feeling guilty about hurting her on their wedding day and today in morning also.. Shit!! He scolded her so much.. he thought and cursed himself in mind..

Dheeraj : dekh Karan jo bhi hua.. lekin ab vo teri wife haii.. saari rashmo ke sath tum dono ne phere liye haii.. to tu ab is responsibility se bhaagne ke baare m sochna bhii mat.. you have to fulfill all your duties as her husband..

He said being little scared for preeta as he knows Karan was immature.. he may not accept her.. but he had to!

Karan looked at him with offended face..

Karan : excuse me mr. Dheeraj dhoopar! Maana ki m thoda immature or gussa karta hu but I m a good guy! Okay?!! Yess.. maine pehle use apni wife accept nhii Kiya tha.. but uska innocent nature dekh ke.. m ready ho gaya tha hamare relationship ko ek chance dene ke liye.. or ab uski mental condition ko jaan kar.. i m not running away! In sab m.. meri tarah vo bhii forced hi thii.. but now I'll take full responsibility of her.. so you don't worry and get lost!

He said while slapping his back of hand harshly which was resting on the table made him wince loudly..

Dheeraj : you.. YOU DOG!!

He said angrily, while coming towards his chair but Karan smirked and ran away from him..

Karan : kuch kaam nhii haii tujhe.. jab dekho yaha muh utha ke aajata haii.. nikal yaha se.. m bhi Ghar Jaa raha hu.. apni biwi ko manane.. bye bye!

And saying this.. he left home.. Dheeraj sighed then shook his head at his antics..

At home,

He knocked on her door then opened it himself when she didn't respond..

And the sight of her made his heart clenched in a painful way unknowingly..

There she was sitting on the floor leaning against the bed.. hugging her knees and crying silently.. she was hiccuping badly..

Karan : preeta..

He whispered her name and walked towards her then kneel down infront of her.. he hold her hand but she got startled and moved away.. she lifted her face and this made him cursed himself again and again in his mind..

Her eyes were red and cheeks swollen lightly due to crying so much.. she was slightly shaking also..

He was feeling so fucking guilty and regretting so much..

Preeta : motu..

She whispered, then quickly wiped her face.. fearing he might got angry at her again as he didn't like when she would cry..

Karan : Why are you crying so much baby ?!

He said, while cupping her face softly then kissed her forehead..

Karan : i m sorry.. i m so sorry.. come here..

He took her in his embrace.. then picked her in his arms.. he carefully placed her on the bed then sat beside her taking her in his arms..

Screen freezed

Precap : sorry baby

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro