13: Full House

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Full House. That means I win!" Itsuki cheered as you and Midari watched her gamble. "Score!"

"Itsuki, you're so good at games!" You cheered as you swallowed a bite of pudding.

"Awww, thank you pri-- YN." She caught herself. Itsuki and you weren't particularly close and you rarely spent your days with her for the very fact that you hadn't known her very long. So to be invited to watch her gamble, made you feel a little bit better about your relationship with her.

Midari however, was looking bored. You noticed this and decided to talk to her.

"Just because a game isn't life or death, doesn't mean that it can't be fun, Midari!" You poked her cheek as she pouted. "You need to eat something! I feel silly eating by myself."

"Well I left my lunch in the student council room... Besides, I'm just happy sitting with you." She smiled half-heartedly at you and went back to watching the game in front of you both.

You on the other hand, looked down from the balcony and noticed Yumeko and Ryota sitting at a table together. You would have liked to sit with them. But soon enough, some semblance of your wish was granted.

"Do you want me to invite them up, YN?" Itsuki smiled at you. "You keep looking at that couple instead of at me or Midari."

"O-Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ignore anyone!" You stuttered and blushed, embarrassed that you had been caught.

"Go get 'em Itsuki. That'll make it exciting. Haven't you heard what the Prez said about that girl? She'd be THE BEST to gamble with!! In fact, if you don't go get her... I just might!" Midari giggled psychotically as she hugged you close. She was a silly, broken girl and you liked her for that.

Itsuki gave you another sweet smile and then went to go get the pair.

"Yumeko-senpai! Nice to meet you! I'm Itsuki Sumeragi of Year One, Flower Class. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"What's this all of a sudden?" Ryota looked over at Itsuki suspiciously while you watched from the balcony. Itsuki purposefully ignored him, as you tried to wave at him.

"Senpai, everyone's talking about you." Itsuki turned her attention fully to Yumeko. "I hear you wiped the floor with Meari-senpai on your first day. I'm confident of my own gambling skills. I wanted to see how we stack up."

"Yes, I'd love to!" Yumeko cheered as Ryota looked over in disbelief.

"Yumeko!" Ryota looked at her with wide eyes.

"That's what I like to hear. My friends and I are excited!"

"Friends?..." Ryota looked back up at the balcony to see you waving him over to join you. Her again?... And the head of the beautification committee? She really does run with high crowds. She doesn't seem particularly different from anyone else. I mean... maybe a little bit more cute? But that wouldn't attract the entire student council, would it?

"Send someone out to tell the school Itsuki's going to gamble. I feel like everyone will want to watch this; especially the rest of the council. Okay, Midari?" You held her hand tightly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro