28: Everything

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Everything?" He confirmed with you.

"Everything." You nodded your head as you smiled.

His body vibrated with excitement, and it was seconds before he pulled down your panties and then his own boxers. While he did that, you took the chance to unclip your bra and throw it to the side.

"Oh, wait." A thought snapped into your head. "I guess not everything. I have... protection..."

"Smart. Where? I can put it on myself." Kaede moved to sit up, eager to see what you had in store for him.

"No, no... I want to do it." You pushed his chest down and moved your body up to straddle his chest.  As you leaned over to reach into your bedside table, Kaede's lips connected with your hip, kissing and sucking until it was purple. "Hey..." you giggled.

"My secret way of knowing that you're marked as mine." He was tempted to try something else in this position, but decided against it. He really wanted this to happen.

As you inched back down into his lap, Kaede sat up. Readjusting, you allowed his member to spring up between you both. Carefully, you tore open the condom package. Tossing away the wrapper, you checked to make sure you were putting it on the right way. Kaede's hands enveloped yours as he watched you flip it over and over to try and figure it out. But he knew which way was correct. Then, you placed it on his tip. Air hissed out from his mouth and he looked as if he was resisting all the temptation in the world right now. Slowly, as you pinched the tip, you rolled the latex barrier down his entire shaft, smoothing out any air bubbles.

"There. Just like in health class." You gave him a small, shy smile.

"If only they taught you what to do next there..." Kaede blushed, unsure what you wanted.

"I guess... I mean... I think I just put it in... right?" You stumbled through awkwardly.

"YEAhh..." Kaede's voice cracked as he watched your body position it atop his pulsating erection. And then you lowered yourself down onto it. "OHohhhhhh~" He let out a long and lengthy moan, while you in turn let out a sharp breath of air. It was a feeling you weren't accustomed to, and one you couldn't quite prepare for.

As you felt Kaede desperate to move beneath you, you tried to center yourself. Sensing your discomfort, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you down on top of him.

"Are you... are you sure you don't want me to be on top?" He whispered in your ear as his body began gyrating against your own.

"N-No... I want to be on top." You steadied your breathing and began pushing back into him.

"MMMMmmm, alright, bug." You held his head between your hands and his hands worked to pull himself deeper inside of you with every thrust. "Ohhhhh God... Thank God you already made me finish once today."

"Why~?" You let out a breathy moan as you felt him push deeper and deeper inside of you.

"I wanna make sure you..." He thrust harder into you, earning some very gratifying sounds from you. "Finish too!"

His lips passionately connected to yours, immediately begging for entrance. If it was going to be the last thing he did, he wanted to make this good.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro