39: Anything For The Princess of Japan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Anything for the Princess of Japan." She gazed up at you naughtily and then buried her face in your crotch. But the pace didn't increase at all. Although now the pressure was constant, her tongue was tantalizingly slow.

From top to bottom, she licked heartily across your open labia. Strongly and sincerely, she continued her ministration without yet approaching your pleasure center. In your mind, you felt like you wouldn't even need it. This was more than enough to send you over the edge, if your moans were indication enough of this. But Yumemi had to be the best-- absolutely had to.

Yumemi's face was wet with your delicious nectar as she began sucking and kissing on the edges of your opening. Sweat glistened on your forehead and your hands were entangled in Yumemi's beautiful hair; holding it back from the mess that was your body. You thought you were about to finish when suddenly, Yumemi's head pulled back; simultaneously pulling a whine from your throat.

"I want you to cum all over my face, Princess. So don't be worried about what happens next!" She gave you a genuinine smile as you observed her face; slick with your own juices. "Plus I'm going to touch myself!"

And with that, she returned her face to your body, laying kisses and delicate licks on your clit with her tongue. Her own fingers made their way to her own soaking panties and quickly inside of her body.

She was such a good idol; so good at pleasing people that even the Princess of Japan was enthralled by her. It gave her a high to know that finally, someone who was an equal to her, was getting enjoyment from her. You were nothing like those pigs of fans who prostrated themselves on the ground in front of her. Organizing stupid dances to songs that she didn't even like to sing.

Faster and faster and faster, she worked on your clitoris as well as her own body! You held her head in place, but your hips were thrusting so hard that you were worried that you might hurt her. You could feel your imminent climax as Yumemi's moans vibrated your body in an unexpected way.

Suddenly, your nerves sent bolts of lighting to your brain, indicating that an orgasm was rippling through your body. The pleasure traveled from your clit, up your spine, straight through your heart and shattered your brain. Or at least that was what it felt like. Yumemi's own orgasm came when she pushed herself back and began violently rubbing her body in front of you, blushing from doing such an embarrassing thing by herself.

But as you came down from your high, you felt nothing but admiration for her in your blissful post-orgasmic world. Girls were definitely better at this; but couldn't Kaede get this good with more practice? Or what if Ryota was already this good? These thoughts raced through your tired mind as you decided you would more than likely just go straight home after this. It felt like everything was going great for you. Or at least, you certainly had high hopes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro