44: Welcome To My Home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Welcome to my home," You stood at the gate, "Loyal 'homework-bringer'."

"No way. You're not..." Ryota was frozen in place as he looked around.

"Oh, but I am." You crossed your arms and leaned against the gate post.

"No." He was in shock. He had been sexting the princess of Japan? What the hell?

"Yes. And you better keep it a secret. Only the council knows." You held your hand out to him. "Now, if you would, I believe I had a few requests should you decide to come over."

"A-Alright." He took your hand and followed you. "S-Should I bow to you?"

"You can. The council does occasionally. But not under these circumstances." You looked back at his nervous face. "Relax. Do you need anything? A drink, or some food?"

"N-No. I think... Maybe if we just go to your room."

"That's what I like to hear! Straight to business!" You smiled and entwined your fingers with his own.

And before long, Ryota found himself sitting on your bed with you standing in front of him in a gorgeous kimono.

"Now tell me again, was there anything I could do to make you more comfortable?" You asked softly.

"I'm sorry... I'm just... I'm starstruck." He buried his head in his hands. "And now I'm embarrassed about it."

You giggled and put your fingers in his hair. As he looked up at you, you took the opportunity to lock lips with the poor, flustered boy. Not a particularly firey kiss, it ended shortly and you looked at his red face again.

"I like you Ryota! Could I ask you for something?" You relinquished his face.

"Of course, princess!"

"Yuck, first, don't call me that, especially in bed!" You scrunched your nose. "Second, I wanted to know if you could take off your jacket and shirt for me... I've been wanting to see you shirtless for sooo long, it's unbelievable."

"Yes!" He stood up so quickly that you fell off of your own feet on onto the ground with an umph "Sorry!"

Immediately he lifted you up with ease and placed you lightly on the bed.

"You're so strong, Ryota... It's just so different than what I'm used to..." You marveled at him.

"Yeah?" He began by shedding his jacket and then unbuttoning his shirt carefully. "What are you used to then? You're not that heavy."

"Girls mostly. Plus one other guy, but he wasn't the athletic type. He was..." You were distracted as his shirt was slid off, "quite... lean...."

"Now I already know I won't compare well to the girls, but can I ask who the guy was?" Ryota's confidence was beginning to soar upon hearing that you didn't have a lot to compare to him. He wasn't some kind of professional, but he thought he was pretty good when it came to this sort of stuff. Especially after being a Fido for while.

"Kaede Manyuda." You huffed. "But that asshole decided to have a secret girlfriend."

Sensing an immediate mood shift, Ryota abandoned the subject immediately, instead sweeping you into his arms again, but this time, having you wrap your legs around his hips.

"So, want to see how strong I am?" He winked at you and immediately your mood was lifted again. Thank goodness for distractions.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro