57: It's Pathetic

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"It's pathetic. What makes you think you can even come here?" Kaede spewed.

"Kaede! It's inappropriate to speak to a third-year student that way." Sayaka spoke up but Kaede faced her head on, walking over to her, towering over her and then slamming his large hand behind her on the glass of the fish tank.

"The concept of 'inappropriate' doesn't exist in this school." He loomed over her, intimidating her, with frightening eyes that made even you concerned for Sayaka's safety. "You are the closest to the president. You should understand better than anyone, Sayaka Igarashi."

"Midari." You whispered a single word and pointed at Kaede. You would one of your closest friends help before you stepped in.

She walked over there quickly and kicked her foot up on the glass, breaking his tension that he held.

"Maybe you should try and have at it with Yumeko." She suggested to Kaede, who looked back at her smugly.

"Why do I have to put in effort against a house pet?" He sneered at Midari's own scary look.

"Yumeko's got guts, a sharp gaze, a trust in her companion... everything she needs. And more than anything, those eyes! Just thinking of them makes me..." Midari began giggling and skulking away, causing you to roll your eyes. But she had served her purpose in getting Kaede to back off enough.

"Excuse me, Midari, we're still in the middle of our conference." Sayaka shook her head as well, but nodded at you.

"...Bathroom..." She mumbled with a blushed face.

Your eyes practically rolled to the back of your head with how embarrassing she could be sometimes. Kaede pushed his glasses up on his face. He didn't understand what you could like about her. Why would you ever choose her over him?

"It's not worth listening to the ramblings of a pervert." He muttered.

"Midari's appraisal isn't wrong." Yuriko added demurely. "Yumeko Jabami is a house pet and that's what makes her so terrifying. If she uses her right to challenge the president to a match... depending on what game is chosen...

"The president becomes a house pet. It's the same for anybody, if they lose." Runa chimed in psychotically. She sounded absolutely demented for how cutely she was dressed.

"I will never allow that to happen!" Sayaka asserted.

"I, too, am opposed to it." Yuriko agreed. "We should recover the debt we're owed to decrease the amount of money she has."

"You've forgotten so soon? The president forbids that. And our dearest princess has already drawn up a life plan for her." Kaede chimed in.

"Yes, I suppose she passes." Yumemi smiled with her fake face on that made you feel just a bit sad when you looked at it. "Leave Yumeko to me! I'll play with her!"

"I see..." Kaede remained standing with his arms crossed. "It'd be simple for you to make a stage that would crush Yumeko Jabami."

"Right? I want to go big if we're going to do it, though." Yumemi gushed. "I want your help, Kaede."

You made a face. That was the weirdest pair ever. What did they have planned?

"Certainly. I'll ensure that all preparations are made." Kaede smiled.

"Wait! We should wait for the president's orders." Sayaka called out in concern. But she didn't have enough self-confidence or authority to stop them. And you were too curious to help her.

"It'll be fine. Just leave this whole Yumeko situation to us second-years, 'kay? Besides, the student council should start thinking about the next generation soon, right?" Yumemi bounced her head to the side and with that, everyone began to disperse.

And then it clicked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro