69: Just Say Yes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Just say yes!"

Itsuki pushed Yumeko away and held herself for a moment. You, too, were a little shocked at Yumeko's behavior. But only slightly. Yumeko always expected those around her to participate in her crazy behavior.

But then again, so do I, I suppose.You thought, guiltily. And I use my authority to force it. Especially with Kaede. And the one time he told me he didn't want to, that he wasn't comfortable with it, I threatened to take away one of the most important things to him...

"Fuck." You groaned.

"Not right now." Runa whispered. "It's getting good!"

"Oh, well, if your choice is not to bet, it can't be helped. But I do have one warning. If you don't believe you can bet on this hand... If your resolve only goes so far... then you'll be better off not trying to reach the top." Yumeko showed the hand.

You watched as Itsuki seemingly mutated into a beast. And then, you let out a shriek, startling both the council and Kaede into standing and looked at you.

Itsuki had ripped her nails off.

You were hyperventilating. This was absolutely disgusting and you felt like you might throw up.

"Please remove the Princess briefly." Kaede requested. "How dare you disgust her with such an act."

He whipped out his phone and sent you a quick text.

Manyuda-san: Please, rest briefly and think of better things. I will take care of this.

You read it as you fanned yourself. Midari had come to retrieve you. She was stroking your hair and speaking to you calmly. Or... as calmly as someone as weird as her could.

"I've been masturbating for like two hours straight, Princess, you wouldn't even believe it." She shared with you. "God, Yumeko is like a dream. The only one she compares to is you."

As you laid against her shoulder, trying not to throw up, you thought you'd give her some more masturbation material.

"I've already slept with Yumeko."

"What the fuck!?!" She looked at you. "Details!!! Wait, no, let me provide my own fantasy."

You laughed lightly as she closed her eye and leaned back, still holding you close.

"You were on top, of course, and you started to kiss your way down her body. Slowly," Midari looked around and then dipped a hand down to her own sex as she narrated this story out loud. "You kissed her mound lightly while you played with her... shaven?... pussy." You shook your head no. Yumeko trimmed, but it wasn't bare. "Yumeko looked at you and then asks with her light voice 'Princess, I want to have my face in you too!' and so you jumped around until your legs were parted over her face and she gently nibbled the inside of of your thighs."

"You're so perverted, Midari." You whispered, finally relaxing.

"Shh. Don't ruin my fantasy." She scolded you. "By now, she plunged two fingers inside you while her thumb was gently but very persistently teasing your ~love button~  You were trying to do the same, but we know how easily distracted you are."

"Hey!"

"But the very moment your pussy touched her mouth, you also reciprocated, because you are a kind princess! The juices flowed as tongues explored deep in each others caverns! The feeling of her clit on your tongue was amazing! The firmness seemed to fight as you circled it with your tongue. You matched each other lick for lick as time seemed to disappear and you made love to each other. Yumeko's breath began to speed up and her thighs clenched around my head and her mouth left your pussy as she ground herself into you exponentially  harder. It was difficult to breath but finally, she let out a monumental moan and you knew you had done your job!"

You laughed at the theatrics and at the gush of fluid that came out of Midari as she too, reached orgasm.

"And of course, you came too, because that wouldn't be fair otherwise." She panted. "The end."

"Awful ending, but not a bad story." You smiled. "I'm ready to go back in. Thank you, Midari."

"No, thank YOU, Princess. I'll be back in the bathroom!" She gave you a crooked smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro