76: I Made The Bet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I made the bet." Sayaka's voice quivered over the phone as you laid in bed with Kaede. "Her life or mine. I lost my cool. She's taken away the president from me. It was enough to share her with you. I can't stand to share her with that gambling viper as well. If only she was gone, then maybe the president would look at me again!"

You stroked Kaede's white hair. It was just barely after school; all of the adults were at work and you were at Kaede's house taking care of him. He was laying in your arms, nuzzling against your hands but keeping quiet. This was his time with you and he would soak it up entirely. He was going to have to pull himself together soon enough anyhow.

"Sayaka, the president still looks at you. I really do wish you the best of luck with Yumeko, but I do know how much you hate gambling." Your lips rubbed against his forehead and you tugged at Kaede's shirt.

"But Princess..." Sayaka sniffed. "Yumeko said no... Until the president stepped in to say she would be the dealer. She didn't even hesitate when betting our relationship..."

Kaede stripped his shirt off and  then looked at you and motioned to his pants, earning a nod from you. He wanted your attention and he wanted it now. So he was going to seduce you. But he did have something he wanted to say to you when you were done on the phone. Something he hoped would help to fix your relationship just a bit.

"Then you will simply have to continue being number one, Sayaka. When is this happening?" You asked, eyeing Kaede's body.

"We're going to the tower of doors now." Kirari's voice came over the phone. "Are you going to join us?"

"Kirari!" You smiled a bit. "No, I'm preoccupied. But do let me know any exciting updates. Text me, send me pictures, videos, what have you. I want to know what happens. And please, be gentle with them."

"No promises, Princess. Enjoy your time with your man-child. When you come back, please make time for Ririka and I. Our birthday is soon and we have a request." She mentioned.

"Oh really, what is th--" There was a click and the phone was hung up. Typical Kirari. "She hung up."

"Bug," Kaede addressed you informally, hoping to catch you off-guard.

Successful, you looked down at him, confused but not unhappy.

"Yes, Ka-da?" You stroked his white hair again.

"As a thank you for your... understand and... hospitality..." He spoke quietly and slowly, bringing his body up to your own. "I thought I might offer this. I could try... if you like... to share you in bed with another girl."

"Really, Kae?" You looked at him, surprised.

"If that would make you happy..." He buried his face in your neck and kissed lightly.

"It would. But it wouldn't make you happy."

"I would do it for you." He licked your neck seductively.

Kirari🔹: Sayaka is going to lose. She's too logical.

You received a text, and quickly looked at it.

YN: She's going to be devastated.

Kirari🔹: I'll make up for it.

YN: Thank you.

"Then I want to invite Midari."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro