78: The Student Council's In Shambles

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"The student council's in shambles." Kirari announced as you sat in the middle of the council room, having explained what was going to happen next. Kirari was merely backing you up.

"A council president election...?!" Yuriko shouted. "Have you lost your mind?! Holding an election after this string of defeats... would be throwing all of our power down the drain! It's the height of foolishness!"

"You, mouthing off at me?" Kirari snickered. "How funny. The 'height of foolishness' is exactly what I want. As I said... Hyakkaou Academy is like an aquarium."

She left out the part where she felt it was her personal aquarium.

"A closed world, one that runs on the ideal of 'survival of the fittest'. But now somebody is twisting the narrative. Someone here is devouring its contents. And she's starting to turn its residents to her side." Kirari explained Yumeko's position. "If I let her be, she'll twist things even further... and she might fall completely out of our grasp. So... I want to mix things up even more."

And with a snap, in came the children of the Yakuza that you had requested.

The Emperor and the heads of the Yakuza family had always kept a... respectful... relationship. And you were expected to do the same. And it started here, in this academy.

"Running wild as always with your actions, aren't you, Kirari? What a relief to see you haven't changed." One girl spoke up.

"It is actually my actions today." You smiled. "Welcome to my academy."

"President... Princess... who are these...!?" Yuriko's forehead creased with worry.

"This is a pain to explain. I'll let you do it, Sayaka." Kirari smiled as she held your soft hand and stroked it.

She explained how the Momobami family had many branches. These children were representatives from each branch.

"Terano Toutoubami" The short-haired girl sat in a wheelchair.

"Sumika Warakubami" had a mask over her face and long dark hair covering her entire face besides a portion of the mask.

"Miyo Inbami" Her long dark hair was pulled back with perhaps gel, except for one long strand in the middle.

"Miroslava Honebami" A blonde, seemingly Slavic girl with a buxom chest.

"Nozomi Inubami" Had a serious look and pigtails.

"Rin Obami" Who had a cowlick on the side of his head.

"Miri Youbami" The smallest of the lot with two buns tied up with cloth.

And finally,

"Erimi Mushibami" Who was dressed in Lolita fashion with a creepy plushie to boot.

"Collectively, they are referred to as the 'Momobami' or 'Hundred Devouring Family. And the head of the main family... Kirari Momobami."

"How nice of you all to come to me." Kirari complimented them.

"As if we wouldn't." Terano spoke. "Not only was it a royal invitation, but you told us the winner of the election will be the next Momobami leader. The adults freaked out and sent us to represent them. And can you blame them?"

You tuned out for a few minutes as she explained Kirari's rise to power. Certainly, Kirari had down the most with the position of president as anyone ever had in recent years, but you didn't need a play-by-play. You had been here.

"You've made the post of student council president into an embodiment of power and authority. But now you're plummeting into new depths of insanity. The winner of this election rules over our family... In other world, this election offers the family, Kyakkaou Academy and a spot in the Princess's royal clique to the winner. An all-or-nothing battle for the head of the family!" Terano deduced.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro