84: You Did Remove It

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You did remove it, right?" Yumeko turned to Yamato, the referee.

"What?" She turned to look at Yumeko. "Oh! That goes without saying! That's my job, after all!"

"Well, superb! Now I can enjoy this match whole-heartedly!" Yumeko cheered.

"Whoa, whoa, what're you talkin' about? Don't leave me in the dark, girl!" Midari chimed in.

"....huh?" Erimi's face fell.

And you couldn't help but laugh. Quickly, you were joined by Midari in laughter.

"WHAT A STORY THOUGH! Torture is your job?! Does that mean you're willing to mangle my finger without a second thought?! That's AWESOME! You're up next Mushibami! Hurry up and make a move!!"

You closed one eye in response to the unnecessary screaming that was going on.

"Come on! COME ON!!!!" Midari screamed.

"Ready to feed the addiction?" Yumeko chimed.

Erimi quivered as she held the scissors up to a string, panic visible in her eyes. From what you knew of her, she loved torturing, but she couldn't stand one iota of it returned back to her. You were even surprised that she didn't immediately quit. You figured it must be pride and the fact that she was the one who arranged the gamble in the first place. She was trapped now, by her own creation.

Eventually, she cut a string and gained another miss. She looked ragged from the pressure.

"Turn six, Mushibami, that's a miss! Ikishima-san, it's time for the next turn!"

"Yeah! You're right! Let's do it, man!" Midari was sweaty with anticipation and you felt Ryota grip your hand out of fear for his friends. She grabbed the scissors and began laughing maniacally. "This... THIS IS SO MUCH FUN, ISN'T IT?! We're all shouldering the same risk! Now I get it, Yumeko! I was wrong!"

She snipped another one, inspiring fear in Erimi's eyes once again.

"It sure is!" It was Yumeko's turn after another miss. She, in turn, cut yet another miss.

"All right, Mushibami, it's your turn!" Yamato said excitedly.

""Mushibami-san, please go ahead." Yumeko encourage her.

"What...?" She was lost in her fear.

"COME ON!" You cheered loudly, caught up in the high emotions. "It's your turn!"

Suddenly, Erimi broke. Tears began falling down her face, shocking the two other players. But you knew it was purely out of frustration. She couldn't quit, but she was terrified to play.

"Uh? Whoa." Midari was especially confused. "What's up with you? What's the deal, man? Why're you crying over the game you suggested to us? You ain't quitting are you? Huh?"

"You can't end it after riling us this much..." Yumeko added.

"If it's not you... THEN WHO THE HELL'S GONNA GET ME OFF HERE?!" Midari yelled.

"Don't-- Don't give me that crap! You dirty little piece of trash! I'd never let myself lose to the likes of you!" Erimi screamed back.

"That works just fine by me... I like it, heheh." She grabbed the scissors and took her turn.

After only a few minutes, there were but three strings left and it was Erimi's turn.

"Talk about a 'string' of bad luck!"

"Booooo!" You booed the bad joke from Midari.

"How unlucky can we even be?" Midari added.

"No, no!" Yumeko giggled. "I'm just glad we can 'string' out the fun longer!"

"BOOOO!" You booed louder, but laughed.

And Erimi looked sick.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro