Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The night went on flashing in lights; heated bodies, the vibe set right.

My hands dangerously slide down the chosen; eager to hurt and damn sure ready to poison.

My mouth works into a grin as the demon within me begins its humming, humming.

I pull her closer in; feeling the blood in my veins rushing up fast, pumping, pumping.

Our faces line with sweat. I watch her dance from my waist up to my chest.

This girl was ready, she didn't even try to hide the fact that she wanted me to smash.

"My friends told me to stay away from you but I don't listen, you don't seem as shitty as they made you out to be."

My mouth smirks, amused by her stupidity. You will see very soon...see the real side of me.

"Your name?" She asks, swishing her hips.

"That's something that doesn't need to leave your lips."

Her eyes harden. OH GOD, REMEMBER MAN! Fake all the interest. "What's yours?"

"Well I'm not gonna tell ya mine since I can't know yours... two can play that game."

That thing in her voice again, makes me wonder: do I like this one?

Nah, just smoke it, son.

Closer, I lure in the treat; pacing my attack on the precious meat.

Her attitude's so sexy and snappy, she's feeling me, a spark in her eyes...she wants to be chased.

I lead her to the back door, my arms wrapped around her shoulders.

"HEY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING MY SISTER?!!" A girl blocks us.

"It's the buzz police, just ignore her, she's just jealous that I gotcha."

Dang, another hot one?! My mind sings without caution. "Hey, room for two is always an option."

"Krissy, you need to stay away from him." She takes her sister's arm. "This isn't the right guy, you'll get burned."

"I think she's old enough to make up her mind." I reply manipulatively, knowing where this will lead.

Krissy grabs away from her sister. "Damn right I am, get the hell out of my way!!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro