Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All eight of us lay bullets into members of a rival gang. Popping, bones cracking like walnuts with every bang. We hammer our glocks against foes, who hustle down the road. Three dead bodies drop, five run away, and two decide to stay.

"If you think you can just roll up on our turf you hella wrong. You got another thing comin. Some of us got away." A wounded one says in a threatening song.

I cock my gun and blow his face into crimson paste. Amber does the same to another, one bullet to his knee, another to his groin, he screams out in pain.

The last one enters his brain.

That night, hot beads break through glass.A crackhouse's occupants let out yells. Something crashes through the window like thunder. The gang and I hit the back door, once we realized it's a bomb.

BOOM BOOM BANG! The room goes up in flames.

In the parking lot we all gather. "Damn it!" I say, "okay, it looks like we gotta play harder."

At dawn, I sneak over to an apartment complex. The leader is inside, hiding like a coward. Sneak attacks showed he didn't have much power. A bomb...? He couldn't come face to face with someone who sprayed his boys??

I did what I do best...I lit a fire and watched it grow all over the place.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro