Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The news reports that fifty people were facing federal and state charges. A few of them even murder. That was yesterday's horror. I knew the crew had to be taken away in cop vans. Maybe they'll learn a lesson...I pray.

Robb and the hustlers were locked up for good, killing twelve innocent people, I hope that makes them feel hood. I switch off the TV and sigh a heavy breath; can't help people who waste themselves.

I've learned that when I lost a friend who wouldn't change his way. He was like a brother, until he became a drunk and overdoser. A bad ego thirstin for blood...he found it, only it was the wrong one. I tried to save him, I even took a bullet. That awakened me to a near death experience.

I remember it clearly like the sun rising this morning...especially hearing it.

An awakening...that's what it was, a warning to keep attempting to heal those who suffer the worse. Death isn't nice to sinners, that is no pun. The voice told me to guide the lost to transform, but for what? What was the purpose of coming back from the other side? Maybe I was wrong about the message....

I could have been hallucinating.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro