003 The Letter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A letter to my NEW identity.

Hey. I've been observing.

How are you?

I know you're not doing fine. Please be strong. I know we're a lot closer to being with you. But am I not enough? Am I immature enough that you can't handle me? That you can't accept?

Why?

Is it because I'm being frank at times I want to say something about you or someone?

I may not be a friend to all. I can't change my bad attitude. But let me tell you this, you dislike me? Are you tired of me?

You can't hang out with me? Okay. Leave. Just leave and I'll be here waiting for you to come back any time. I'm open. My shoulders will be here waiting for you to cry into. My ears will never get tired of listening to your problems.

My smile will never fade as I remember when it all started. Reminiscing about memories will remain my hobby. I'm aware of being "the bad friend sometimes," We've been together through good and bad times.

I was here.

I forgive.

I left some.

I left some who I've been with for a year, but I never did forget you until now.

You're putting a wall between us without me knowing. But then I know you met the person you needed to be with--not a "bad influence kind of friend" and who am I to argue? I guess I'm now sure that I've changed; that I won't talk to you or write a letter to you about it. It's on your own decision and you make it as well.

But hey, am I fake?

No.

I'll say anything bad at you if I have to. I'll say anything, frankly, to wake you up. So I'm asking you for a big favor. Please, Wake me up.

I hope you're happy with what you've become. You were not hiding the real you; you were being you.

- Past.

Y'all people who's been talking about how they want to know the real me, well, hey, shut up. 'Bcos I was being real. I let my own mind and body do what needs to be done. Tired of fake shts. All I need is love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro