027 Meditation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For me, meditation is like a therapy. We all have struggles in life; silent battles we fight, anxieties we try to overcome and fear from judgements and rejections that the thought of having to experience them every day is hard enough to endure. That's when meditation had eventually become one's personal therapy. It helps to relax more and avoid unnecessary thoughts that show negativity. More preeminently, it helps to deal with stress, depression and anxieties. As I was meditating, I became more aware of simply living. I became aware of my own breathing, the feeling of the wind brushed against my skin, the existence of my surroundings, my thoughts and the mixed feelings of having flashbacks of old memories before my eyes. It calms my mind, heart and body. What's also good about it is that anyone can do it alone and you can do it anywhere you want to as long as you're comfortable and there are less distractions. As a person who has also experienced all these, I'm really thankful for our school for having it as part of our morning routine because it may seem boring to others, but to more, it was healing.

[My answer in an essay about meditation]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro