Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I guess it's true that warm milk with honey helps a sore throat.

Yoongi was startled awake when Hoseok got home in the morning. He had fallen asleep on the couch after Namjoon had left. Sitting up, he looked toward the front door and saw his boyfriend with a couple shopping bags."Seokie..?" he asked with such a groggy voice. His throat was still a little sore, but it was feeling a lot better after Namjoon had taken care of him for a few hours. Namjoon had made him some noodle soup, keeping it easy for him to ingest while having such a sore throat. After the small meal, the kind man had prepared a glass of warm milk with honey for Yoongi, telling him that it would soothe his throat, which had worked nicely.

"Hyung, I bought us a little bit of food." Hoseok stated with a smile. It was like he was a completely different person. He always did this. He would be cruel to Yoongi then super sweet afterward to mess with his emotions, confuse him. It kept Yoongi on edge, and Hoseok needed that. If Yoongi knew what to expect, Hoseok wouldn't have as much control over him because Yoongi would be prepared."And I got you a present."

"A present..?" Utter confusion filled Yoongi as Hoseok approached him with the shopping bags. He watched Hoseok reach into one of the bags and pull out a stuffed cat.

Hoseok held the stuffed cat out to Yoongi and grinned."Isn't it cute? It's for you." When Yoongi accepted the stuffed cat, Hoseok reached out and ruffled his boyfriend's hair, pleased to see him flinch. He absolutely loved it when Yoongi was in fear.

"Thank you, Seokie." Yoongi hugged the stuffed cat to his chest and tried his best to appear complacent. He couldn't let his disgust show. If he openly showed that he was repulsed by Hoseok, he would surely be hit or scolded.

Taking the other shopping bag with him, Hoseok went to the kitchen to put away the little bit of food he had bought. Though, there was something about the kitchen that grabbed his attention."Hyung, you did the dishes!" It was true. All the dishes were clean and put away neatly."And you took out the trash!"

Yoongi got up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen as well. He had to play along into Hoseok's expectations."Yes, Seokie. You let me stay home, so I cleaned the dishes and took out the trash." It brought a warm feeling to his heart when he thought about the dishes. Namjoon had actually washed them as Yoongi dried them and put them away, and Namjoon had been the one to take out the trash. Yoongi was so thankful and hadn't known how to express it, but Namjoon assured him that it was okay.

Setting down the bag of food, Hoseok pulled Yoongi into his arms, effectively startling his boyfriend."Aw, you were so good during the night, Yoongi-baby." He pecked Yoongi's lips then slid his hands down the smaller guy's back."Maybe I should treat you to some tender loving as a reward for doing such good cleaning." His hands slipped into the back of Yoongi's pajama pants and gripped handfuls of his backside."What do you think, baby? Want me to fuck you gently and fill you up?"

That was definitely the last thing Yoongi would want. After yesterday, he didn't want any sexual interaction from Hoseok at all."Can we just watch TV?" Yoongi asked with a careful tone, hoping this wouldn't piss off Hoseok.

Unfortunately, it did. Hoseok did not like rejection. Pulling his hands out of Yoongi's pants, Hoseok grabbed the side of his boyfriend's head."I was going to reward you for being good. Why do you always have to ruin the mood?" Since this was the first time Yoongi ever rejected his sexual advances, he didn't know how to handle it.

"Seokie, I'm just still sore fro--" Yoongi didn't even get to finish his plea. His head was shoved to the side, making contact with a cabinet. The impact caused dizziness and discombobulation.

"You stupid brat." Hoseok slammed Yoongi's head against the cabinet again."I was going to be so nice to you this morning. I even bought you a present. And this is how you behave? Like an ungrateful little bitch?" For the first time, Hoseok's fist made contact with Yoongi's face. He was so angry. He felt like he was losing a bit of the control that he had over Yoongi. A couple positive diary entries, the knowledge that someone believed Yoongi, and his sexual advances being rejected brought Hoseok to a kind of anger he hadn't felt yet. How dare his boyfriend try to break out of his control?

Yoongi fell to the floor, dizzy and confused. His mind was having trouble processing what just happened. It confused him further to look up and see Hoseok punch himself in the face."What..?" What was going on?

Hoseok punched himself in the face over and over again, making sure to hit the same spot each time, his left cheekbone. It was like the pain fueled his anger further."I'll make you regret this!" Once he was satisfied with the damage and throbbing pain in his cheek, he stopped and glared down at Yoongi."How dare you hit me?!" Seeing Yoongi's utter confusion and shock, he pointed to his reddened cheek, which was definitely going to bruise darkly."This was you! Everyone will hate you more for this!"

With realization of what was happening, Yoongi knew he was doomed. Hoseok had lost his temper worse than usual and made a mistake. He hit Yoongi in a way that would leave a mark, so he needed a way to turn the story in his own favor."Seokie, please don't!"

"Shut up!" Slamming the bag of food onto the floor, Hoseok stormed out of the house. He needed someone to vouche his story. He needed someone who was easy to deceive. Pulling out his phone, he pressed his first speed dial and readied his best shaky voice. When the call was answered, Hoseok sniffled."Jungkookie~" he whined helplessly."I need your help~ Please~"

"Hoseokie-hyung, what's wrong? Where are you right now? I'll come right away!"

"I just ran out of Yoongi-hyung's house~" Hoseok sniffed convincingly and kept whining."We got in a fight again~ He tried to hurt me, so I fought back~ I hit him, Kookie~ He's so mad, and he...He punched my face~"

Being blinded by his friendship and feelings for Hoseok, gullible Jungkook was ready to rush to his aid."Meet me by the ice cream parlor. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay..." As soon as the call was ended, Hoseok cleared his throat and smirked. This was just way too easy. The mistake of hitting Yoongi that way was covered up by a story of self-defense.

---

Sitting in the ice cream parlor with Jungkook, Hoseok kept up his act of being hurt and helpless."I don't even know what made him so mad." he lied."I thought the stuffed cat would make him happy. I just wanted to make him smile, but he just got mad and started hitting me."

Neither of them were currently touching their half-eaten cups of ice cream as Jungkook listened to Hoseok's story, believing every word. Why wouldn't he believe Hoseok? They were such close friends, and he liked him so much."Hyung, I think you should come to my house."

"I can't, Jungkookie." Hoseok lowered his gaze to peer at his cup of ice cream."He'll expect me to return home. If I don't return, he'll call the police and claim that I'm missing. He's done it before. He'll say I'm missing and pretend to be worried about my well-being so that the police will find me and return me home to him."

"Just for a day then." Jungkook was going to be persistent. He wanted Hoseok to have some time away from the abuse."He can't report you as missing unless you've been gone for over twenty-four hours. Just stay at my house until tonight. You can return to him in the morning after work. That way, he can have time to calm down and hopefully not hurt you when you go back. Okay?" Reaching across the table, he gently grabbed one of Hoseok's hands to provide some comfort.

Giving in, though this was part of his plan, Hoseok nodded once."Okay. I'll stay at your house today, but I have to return to him in the morning." Curling his fingers around Jungkook's hand in return, he knew he would need to play with the younger guy's heart. That wouldn't be a problem. Besides, Hoseok had an interest in Jungkook anyway, so it would benefit him in more ways than one."Jungkookie..." Hoseok spoke softly, practically oozing innocence."You're always here for me. Thank you. How can I ever repay you for being my hero?"

Just like that, Jungkook was caught. He didn't stand a chance."You don't have to repay me. I'll do anything for you." With a gulp, he took the chance in this tender moment."Hoseokie-hyung, I like you. A lot. I'll do anything to get you out of your horrible situation."

"And into your loving arms?" Hoseok subtly teased, watching Jungkook's cheeks turn pink."I...like you too, you know. If I wasn't stuck in this situation, I would love to...be yours."

"Oh Hoseokie-hyung." It was settled in Jungkook's mind. He needed to get Yoongi out of Hoseok's life permanently, by force if necessary. He would rescue Hoseok by any means and make Yoongi pay for hurting him in such a way.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro