Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Only half of the toy is going inside my pussy, not more than that is ready to fix into my tight cunt.

But I know I have to give them a good results so I have to push it more.

But my pussy is not ready to adjust, so I rub my pussy.

Literally, I am crazy, but I really rub my pussy with the name moans of Siddharth and ask my pussy to give some extra space for his favorite boy.

Seems like my pussy agreed with this, and my pussy really ease a bit.

And I push more and this rubber cock sink into my pussy more than 6-6.5 inches.

I screamed.

Avneet : Ohhhhh......pleassseeee fffuccckkk mmyyyy hoooorrrnnnyyyy weeetttt ccuuuunntttt. (I screamed talking to myself imagining Siddharth)

I came loudly as I moaned
"This is for you Siddharth"

It was finally weakning my pussy so i turn on the vibration on next level.

I still had a lingering tension in my nipples and clit. The explosive orgasms needed to me even if I have to go to the highest speed with this whole length inside I will go.

I started running my hands over my naked breasts.

My nipples came to life and began to stiffen and enlarge in my hand with the vibrator in my pussy.

I took my stiff nipples between my fingers and began to pull on them. I moaned, "aaaahhhhhhh."

My body was insatiable and it was desperate for more.

I began pinching my nipples harder and roughly rolled my nipples between my fingers.

I started squeezing my breasts roughly.

I needed to be explode so desperately. I moaned like a crazy girl.

My pussy was dripping wet all over again.

I play with my tits for five minutes because I know If I touched my clit I knew it would push me over the edge.

I needed more than this vibrator in my pussy, clearly I guess Siddharth's fingers if not his cock.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro