Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Holi (belated) to all my loving readers. 😘❤😊

Now,

Months passing away,

Avneet get so many projects of modelling, it's like now it's time which she waited for from a very long time.

But even in this busiest period of her life, she can't forget how it started with the demo of that sexual product.

And,

She remember Siddharth and his contribution in that project.

Just after few days, when Avneet feels that she really wants to meet him, she visit that hotel again asking for Siddharth.

But till then he left the job from that hotel and went somewhere. She didn't know where and hotel management had no contact of Siddharth.

It's been 4 months now,

She only know his name and searching everywhere on social media but looks like he is not on any social media application.

Now, she can just try to forget and move ahead in her life with that special feeling and memory, she had saved in her brain.

Avneet POV

It's been a very long time but still I can feel his lips on mine. I step into a movie industry.

But, even for my professional reasons I never gave chance to anyone ever after Siddharth to kiss me.

And, that makes me realise everyday that whatever happened between me and Siddharth was more than i need professionally.

But I try to find him out a lot. But no one from hotel staff know that where he lives.

Now, Anushka suggest me who is now managing my all work as a management head to move on from Siddharth.

Even, I had no other choice.

POV ends.

Avneet get busy in her life.

Meanwhile,

Siddharth wasn't expecting that she will ever come back to that hotel to find her.

So, he never tried to reach her personally.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro