Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth is turning on, he is not feeling able to read anything now.

So, he said what he is feeling looking at script, so she won't feel that its his words.

Siddharth : Tell me you're desperate enough to rub against my cock and cum in those wet panties, pretty girl. (He said in a husky voice)

Avneet sense that it's not in script, because according to script the panty word will not used because in scene the girl play naked.

She didn't mind it, and whimpering slightly, she nodded and continued to rock her hips as he thrust up against you.

Siddharth : answer me?

Avneet : yes I...I'm desperate...it feels so good I don't wanna stop.

She moaned out shakily, biting her bottom lip as she rested her head on the back.

He lean ahead his breath warmed her trembling lips and it was hard for her to ignore how everything was fuzzy and intense.

Avneet : now I wanna come j-just like this, please ...please.. (She is really gonna cum, but siddharth thought she is acting)

Siddharth rubs his dick on her pussy over her clothes.

Desperation seemed to control every inch of her now.

She pushed her hips to him harder, and he respond with rock faster.

It had soft pants and whines spilling from her lips.

It had her mind hazy and thinking only of chasing that teasing orgasm that was seemingly just out of reach.

Siddharth (read from script) : As much as I want to have you riding my cock right now, you sound too fucking hot to stop.

He said with an emotion, his eyes blown wide with arousal.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro