£ 11 £

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hana

Well, hello there.

I change my hair colour just like in the picture that authornim post.

Anyway back to the story.

I just came back from my original place after I left Eunhee here for few days. Let me tell you one big secret that Eunhee doesn't know about me.

I'm actually a very important person which most of the students do know my identity. I'm actually a-

"What are you doing here?"

I flinched a little and turned my head.

"God dammit Chanyeol. Can you not doing like that?" I put my hand on my chest. He crossed his arm and lend his body near the door. "You are thinking of me don't you?"

"Nope, I'm looking for Sehun." I smile playfully.

He lightly chuckled.

"Funny."

I smile a little.

Little did I know that I love this guy. But it just that we won't admit it. I do know he feels the same way.

"How are they there?" He asked.

"They are all doing okay. Toby misses you the most."

He smirked and gestured me to come and walk side by side with him. I planned to meet Chanyeol secretly without Eunhee know. Which is why I end up here with him.

We decided to buy coffee for both of us. We usually going to wear casual expect for Monday. We need to wear the uniform official for the assembly.

"When are you planning to tell Eunhee?"

"I can't really think of it now. Suho won't let me to do so."

"Of course, some of us don't trust her fully yet especially Sehun."

"Urgh, he's being sensitive there."

"You know the reason why he act like that."

Yeah, of course I do know. Those also one of my nightmare as I remembered it back then. Chanyeol stared at me for a while. He was about to say something but his phone rang. He picked it up and I saw his face turn into serious.

Something came up.

He hung up and looked at me.

"Did something bad happen?"

"I'm not sure but go back to your dorm Hana-ah. I need to go for a meeting."

Uhuh, without me again. I sighed and nodded. So I turned my body to other direction while Chanyeol rushed to the opposite. Well, my body won't listen so I followed him instead.

So he went to their hideout which I doubt I never been here as well. Urgh, I hate them to keep a secret with me. I'm going to kill Chanyeol for not telling me.

I heard a loud bang and shutter glasses.

Shit, what's going on here?

Eunhee

I'm stuck here with my last assignment and I'm done for it. I woke up and Hana's bed was empty which surprised me. Maybe she have something to do to catch up everything that she missed.

It took me a little longer to be done. Thanks to Chen's advice the other day.

I wonder how's Baekhyun doing? Should I just go to the garden and give a luck?

I shook my head.

I think too much about him. I shouldn't have feelings with one of them.

Why I can't just love Jungkook or maybe Jimin?

Urgh

Such a headache.

I sighed and end my assignment. Good to be done now. All I have to do is just pass it to my lecturer.

My mind decided to give a try and head towards the garden place. Hope that he's there.

But then I saw a figure there.

"Baek-"

He turned around to looked at me. I sighed hardly.

It's not him.

"Oh? Are you expecting someone else?"

"Uhmm, not really." I shurgged my shoulder and sat down on the bench. He came closer and sat beside me. He put an envelope on my legs.

"Baekhyun asked me to hand it over to you since he knows that you'll looking for him here again."

I just stare at the envelope. I feel he tap on my shoulder and stood up.

"Please don't be sad okay? It's annoying."

"Thank you Kyungsoo."

I saw him nodded and left the place. I stayed their for a while and still staring at the envelope. Maybe when I get back to the dorm, I'll read it.

Few minutes stayed there and I wanted to roam around the school since we don't really have classes that much now because of upcoming exam.

I was about to go upstair when I heard a loud bang and shutter glasses.

"I'll give you one more chance to say the truth."

"We're not afraid of you and we still going be loyal to our master."

"Hyung, I really want slice this guy head."

"Calm down a bit Kai, we just torture both of them a little."

I gasped there and stood froze.

That's definitely EXO.

"Someone's here."

I was about to quickly step down when someone already caught on my collar shirt.

"Eunhee?"

I gulped my own saliva.

"I didn't see it." I said it quickly.

"But I do."

I heard Hana's voice. I looked back and her face doesn't look so happy. I turned to look at person that grabbed on my collar and it's.............

"Minseok..." I said lowly. He looked at me and slowly released the grabbed. Hana looked at him and behind as well. I took a peek and I saw them.

Some were covered with blood. I saw the two guys crouching on the ground and Kai was holding a bet with full of blood. Hana took my hand and pulled me towards them.

"It's time for her to know the truth."

Every of them stare each other.

"What are you doing here Hana?" Suho asked her as he's also holding some metal things on his hand with a handglove, stand beside one of the guys that got tortured.

"Sorry Suho, I think she followed me up way here." Chanyeol said and stand beside Hana. He sighed hardly. Suho nodded and took off his glove.

"Kai and Xiumin finish the job and you girls, come to our dorm." Suho said and put all the things on the table. "Kyungsoo and Baekhyun will send them to the council room. To be exact, Joohyun's room." Suho said and I stare at them one by one.

My gaze turned to look at Baekhyun and he looked totally different there. He wasn't even dare to look at me. I'm still holding the envelope.

"Chen and Yixing will clean up the mess while Sehun, I and Chanyeol will going with the girls."

Hana lightly squish my hand gesturing me that's everything going to be fine. She smile at me and fivr of us when down. I managed to turned back a little to see Baekhyun and smile softly before we vanised from there.

My heart keep pounding to know all the truth.

Who knows how many lies they have hide?

—————————————————

Short POV about Hana's thought here xD

Can you guess who is she?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro