£ 7 £

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Eunhee

I woke up with unfamiliar place.

Oh yeah, I slept in the clinic. I looked at the time and it's already past 12 pm.

Damn

How long did I sleep?

"Feeling better?"

I turned my head and Yixing was smiling at me. He carrying a tray of medicines.

"Why you didn't wake me up?"

"I told the teacher you won't be able to attend classes. So I let you rest more here."

He came near to me and put the tray on the side of the table.

"Let's change the bandage on you stomach."

I just nodded and I let him do the job. He's kind a gentle though. Suddenly I heard the door bang and I saw Hana panting hardly.

"Euhee!! Are you okay!?" she came near to me and pushed away Yixing. "Aigoo, this kid." he shook his head and leave both of us.

"I'm okay." I smiled at her. "Thanks to Yixing." I continued. She sighed hardly and hugged me tightly.

"I heard from Yixing. I'm sorry I was not there. I should have been there with you."

I heard her sobbing and I pat on her back.

"It's not your fault. Look, I'm still in one piece." I broke the hugged and smile widely. She sniffed and nodded.
"Urgh, this is so embarrassing."

"It's not even my first time seeing you being a cry baby." Yixing interrupted. She death glared at him. I stood up from the bed and Hana quickly helped me up. I bowed to him even though my stomach still pain a little. "Thank you for the treat Yixing-sshi. I'll leave now."

"You don't really have to be so formal. Take care of yourself and Hana as well." He pat my head. I looked up at him and he just smile widely.

"Okay, let's get back to dorm." Hana said and I nodded. Once again I bowed to him before I leave.

"You should go back to class."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I'm not really actually. I'm a little traumatic about last night.

"Yes, go ahead. I can go my own to the dorm from here." I assured her. She's hesitate a little but then I keep on pushing her to go. She gave in.

I just don't want her to worry that much.

Somehow my curiosity is getting bigger.

Should I just ask Yixing that how EXO be so calm to Hana?

Maybe Baekhyun?

Then I heard some loud thuds. It's at the back of the school.

Hmm? Why I've never know this place. I heard people voices.

"We rather get punish from you guys rather than to the council."

" Y-yes. Please spare us and we will never touch her again."

"I will let the girls know not to touch her again."

It boys voice. Why do they sound familiar?

"You know we never spare anyone if any of you gets trouble." I heard a guy's voice.

I sneak behind the wall. I wondered what's going on. Somehow I don't feel good.

"Why are we doing this hyung?" I saw Kai asked.

"Euhee-sshi is Hana's best friend. She's important to us."

"I have to agree with Suho. Let just make this things clear." He's just standing a bit far from the scene.

I somehow recognize some of them. There are 5 of them. Kai and Chanyeol are there.

Then I saw Kai smacking the boys. Bloods were all over the place. I gasped and all of them turned their head. I quickly turned my head around so I wouldn't get caught.

As far as I know, those guys were together with the girls last night. I saw EXO doing the dirty job.

I was about to run but then someone caught my bag.

I turned my head.

"O-oh Sehun?" I know him. I remembered Hana showed me his picture.

He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Were you sneaking on us?"

I widened my eyes and quickly bowed.

"I won't tell anyone. Just give me a chance and I'll at that I didn't see and hear anything." Please do trust me."

"I don't trust anyone easily. Why should I trust you?"

I gulped at my own saliva.

I feel my body a little tremble and somehow the scene last night flashback.

"Who's it Sehun-ah?" I heard Chanyeol's voice. He came to our place and I still bowed. I could feel my stitches pain. I bit my own lips.

But then I feel warm hand on my head. I lift up my head and it's Yixing. He smile at me.

"Go on now Eunhee. It's okay."

When did he come?

I gulped my lowered my head.

"Thank you." I whispered to him and I quickly go out from the scene.

I came in the dorm and I feel my legs weak. Luckily there's the bed stool as a support. I shoud just ignore what they did.

Beside, they are gangster.

I should just ignore.

I took a quick shower and change my bandage and clothes. It almost night time.

Hana came in the room.

"Yah, you should have wait for me to help you with the bandage." she said and put her bag on her bed.

"It's healing. Don't worry about it. I could go to the class with you."

Hana smiled.

"Guess what? I ordered pizza." she opened the bog plastic. I chuckled and both of us ate our dinner.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up and the room is empty. I saw a sticky note on my desk.

Sorry Eunhee-ah, I've got to go early and got something important to do first. I'll see you in our next class.

Love, Hana

Wow, her handwriting is so pretty. Just like the person. I smile and change my clothes to uniform. I decided to take my breakfast at the cafeteria.

It quiet since classes will be starting at 8am. So most of the students will be in class.

But why do I feel a little chill here?

When I'm on my way to the cafeteria, I saw Hana with........

"Oh Sehun?" I whispered.

What's he doing with her?

"Ahh, Sehun. Don't be so upset."

"Urgh, I'm not going to fall for that. Just do it with Chanyeol."

"Aish, stop it." she rolled her eyes.

"What about Eunhee?"

"Don't worry. She still doesn't know yet. It's hard to tried to act like I don't know anything about yesterday. You guys should be extra careful."

"I still don't trust her."

"Ahh, Sehun-ah"

I saw Hana smile and Sehun just ignore her reaction.

Should I just barge in?

What if Sehun saw me and ask me again about yesterday?

"Euhee-sshi?"

I turned my head.

Holy crap.........

————————————————————

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro